FanFiction.Net
for Coasting Through Life

2/16/2018 c6 isis424
LOVE! MORE!
1/29/2018 c6 11LivininCorsets
Why do I have a feeling Yuusuke kun is gonna have to call Kurama for advice about the girls falling for him?
1/6/2018 c1 E. Jones
Love the story and hope to see more update soon please keep on going with this story.
11/6/2017 c4 2Hercules8
I really like the story. It's really well written and the character development is good. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
11/6/2017 c3 Hercules8
Nice story man! So far, it's really good. I hope you will continue it. :)
9/5/2017 c1 tenlight78
Go kill yourself asshole
9/3/2017 c6 FateBurn
nice chapter
7/26/2017 c1 Guest
Hot sexy LEMON

girlRanma/Yusuke
6/28/2017 c5 1amerdism
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
6/25/2017 c1 Creus
Very interesting! You have my attention.
Add to Follow/Fav.
6/20/2017 c5 4TaeSunWoo
Never knew I needed a fem Ranma/Yusuke ship till now. Thanks
6/4/2017 c5 Seth
6/3/2017 c1 KneeOfJustice
I've noticed a common theme in your works: The characterization is always off. I read your bio, and I saw that you put Ranma under your disliked animes section because of their personalities. I can understand changing them to suit the story more or to make them more in-depth, but there has to be an explanation for it. Doing it this way only serves to make them seem shallow.

Other than that, your grammar and structuring are spot-on, another staple in your stories.
5/8/2017 c5 FateBurn
Good chapter
5/6/2017 c2 Winter's Folly
Thugs Bunny 009 cursing leaks into his writing (on specific character-types)and he changes the personalities to be whatever he thinks best. Personality between protagonists are similar. Instead of developing the starting character(s) they slap a new personality on a set of powers and history. the new personality's make sense with the history and powerset but there is no forthcoming explanation for why they are that way. 'It's who I am' is taken to an extreme(?) Vivaciously living through the stories? Definite powertrip. Character odd accents(characterization?) difficulty telling difference between POV when they has them all think in the same patterns. Could introduce a variety to pov and implement it so that the characters don't say refer of yusuke as a hybrid despite not knowing he is one? Writing has improved.
Critique from Winter's Folly