for Animal Magnetism

11/9 c1 Levenez
Sooo original, well written and funny ! Thank you very much for sharing this story with us!
5/15/2020 c1 Alexlc
But what is Jane Bennett's second favorite animal?
4/25/2020 c1 Rosalieemmamailie
Charming!
3/12/2020 c1 mangosmum
Please change Ms to Miss as it wasn't in use until the 20th century. Otherwise it's a fun story!
2/8/2020 c1 12RubyRose2007
OMG! I am definitely trying this with my family and friends!
12/3/2019 c1 alabastas
5/8/2019 c1 5petitpain
Really funny and sweet story !
1/29/2019 c1 debu
Oh my this was so clever! I love how spot on everything said and shared was.

Thank you!
11/25/2018 c1 32WadeH
What a wonderful short story. My daughter is quite obsessed with animals, so I find the topic of animals coming around the dinner table almost endlessly, and I think I might try this one myself. Stands by itself quite well, but I would be curious to see if you could make the animal analogies go on for a few more chapters. That would be interesting, but not essential. The story does very well on its own. Well done.
11/20/2018 c1 2lulu2
That was amazing haha. I’ll try it with my family at Thanksgiving dinner in a couple days.
1/22/2018 c1 5Kartos
Not only is that game interesting sounding, your writing of their conversations is top notch! I hope you'll consider some long form stories of them.
11/28/2017 c1 3Nocturnal Storyteller
I love this!
9/11/2017 c1 1AHealingRenaissance
Oooh, that's interesting...
8/4/2017 c1 2Lily Draco
This was a great story. I really enjoyed their little game. I might have to try it with my friends.
6/23/2017 c1 elizahal
"Not much of a challenge to hunt though"...
I wish you would continue with this story and see Mr. Darcy's reaction when the hunt would prove to be VERY challenging.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »