for The Null Fairy

8/31/2019 c1 joshua.feijo10
eu tenho acompanhado mas não tinha parado para reler desde que você revisou os capítulos, ficou muito bom, parabens
8/30/2019 c55 Justin
Summer is almost over please update this story please
8/27/2019 c1 Guest
How many chapters are you updating?
8/27/2019 c55 Guest
Here's an idea, instead of having Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rouge in the Grand Magic Games, you can have Ben and Wendy fight them, where Ben can use his dragon form to beat them.
8/24/2019 c54 KingAllen
Doesn’t Ben have Master Control why does his omnitrix still recharging
8/23/2019 c55 KingAllen
Why not use Alien X
8/23/2019 c55 Nick
Could you have ben unlock shockrock and slapback in the other chapters in this story.
8/20/2019 c54 Guest
I hope that you let Natsu use the Fire God Slayer magic down the rode. I was bummed when he wasn't able to use it again, when he was able to continuously use Lightning later on.
8/19/2019 c37 4Gr3en-Man98
I really like the big chill baby thing here is my continuation of it.

It’s nighttime and Ben is at his lair doing some work till he reaches an interesting conclusion

*falls onto his chair covers his hand over his mouth*

Ben: holy crap

Krystal sitting behind him

Krystal: crap

Ben turns around to see Krystal then makes a shussing sound with his finger

Ben: what are doing up little Krys

Krystal: crap *smiles*

Ben: no we don’t say that okay, only auntie Ezra says that and maybe sometimes even natsu.

Krystal: why are you up so late?

Ben: cause I’m doing some interstesting cra- I mean stuff I’m doing some stuff here

Krystal: I want popsicles grape flavver

*ben giggles*

Ben: okay but after that go to bed or I’m selling all your plushies
8/17/2019 c55 Guest
Will you give Ben an Etherious form in the future? They're technically a new species.
8/17/2019 c55 Guest
If you take this to the end of Fairy Tail, here's an idea on how you should kill Acnigolia that's different from the manga. You should have him attempt to kill Wendy, this causing Ben to get so enraged, he transforms into Ultimate Ognilogia.
8/9/2019 c55 Ultima Z
That dragon fight was awesome, you did not disappoint. I'm assuming this form is only going to be used for those special occasions like when the dragons attack after the Grand Magic Games, or when Acnologia attacks again.
8/8/2019 c55 Guest
Here are my crazy ideas for Big Chill has babies in the future.

There Natsu and Fairy Tail all arrive to
Ben’s location and see what he’s been up to as Big Chill. Fairy Tail prepares to subdue their friend.

Big Chill: Back off!

Erza: Easy there, Ben. Easy.

Lucy: This is unexpected.

Gray: You’re telling me. What is that?

Big Chill: What it is none of your business. And if I were you and didn’t want to be frozen to death, I would stay as far away from here as possible.

Happy: Whoa, I never thought Ben act protective and rude attitude.

Wendy: Ben can hear me, please we want to know what got into you lately

Natsu: Too much talking, if Ben won’t give us the answer. Allow me to knock some sense back in him.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

He about hit at Big Chill, only for him to intangibles.

Natsu: What the Hell?! (Realize) Oh that’s right. Big Chill can go intangibles, right?

Big Chill: Some people just don’t listen or pay attention.

Gray: I couldn’t agree more with you, Ben

Big Chill tried to freeze Natsu, but he dodges. He then notices Wendy, Carla, Happy and Lucy making there towards the metal pile, and blocks them.

Big Chill: Stay away from there!

Lucy: Easy there, Ben, it is us, your friend, you just need to calm down, we’re only tried to help you and see what that nest for?

Wendy: Ben, Honey, it’s me, Wendy, your mate, your girlfriend; remember? Do we only want to help you to figure out what is that pile for?

Big Chill: I don’t want any help.

He tries to freeze Happy and the girls but missed again. With his guard down, Gajeel and Pantherlily both take the opportunity to hit him hard with Bustersword and Iron Dragon Club.

Wendy: Gajeel and Lily! Was that necessary to hit Ben so hard, you do realize that Ben in his form right?

Pantherlily: I know your concern about your mate, but it was the only way to put it him unconscious without hurting him that harshly

Gajeel: he right. Stop your worries, squirt, when Tennyson wakes up, he will thank us for that.

Erza: I hate to say but your right, it was the only way to slow him down, I’m sure Ben will be alright until he wakes up. Right now, our priorities are we destroy that metal pile that Ben made.

Gajeel: Now, we talking! I called dips on eating those metals thanks to Monster Kid make that for me

Everyone had begun smashing the metal pile until they heard a splotch and saw Lucy and Happy covered in goo.

Happy: Nice, that’s just what I needed. Goo all over me (crying) Carla is not gotta love me anymore.

Lucy: Are you kidding?! I got goo all over me! Why does always happen to me (crying)!.

But then the goo starts bubbling up and something floats out of it.

Natsu: What is that thing?

The floating then reveals to be a baby version of Big Chill. Much to the girls’ awe.

Girls: Awwwwwwww.

Erza: That has been the adorable thing I’ve ever seen. (In thought) could be that Ben is has been layered eggs with those baby Chills!

Lucy: I can believe that piles were only to hatched those babies, but they’re so cute!

Natsu and Gray: What the hell?!

Wendy: Hey there, little Chill.

The baby Chill begins flying around to Wendy

Wendy:(giggles) Hey, stop it. I think it likes me.

Happy: (deviously) I know what that means, Wendy

Wendy: Mean what?

Happy: (deviously) since, Ben now is the daddy, I think now your mommy now, Wendy~!

Wendy went mega blush to heard what Happy said that now she now be the mother to those Babies Chills

Carla: No! Wendy you are too young to be the parent with babies! This is unacceptable! When Ben turns back to his human form; I will claw his face!

Wendy: Can you two stop that?! And Carla do you think that’s little harsh on him, he is not himself it was Big Chill doings

Just then a bunch of other little Chills began to hatch and fly towards Big Chill. Once he awakens, his offspring was relieved to see him alright and fly up in space. But a much smaller one stays behind.

Big Chill: Go on. Fly.

Wendy was disappointed that little Chills has to go, even though, Wendy felt her heart that she wanted to become a mother with those babies to experience with them in their future.

Wendy (in thought): ooohhhh, they have to go away now, I wish I would like raised those Little Chills as my children and experience to be a mother myself in the future.

With that, the little Chill fly towards its brothers and sisters in space leaving Big Chill staring up at the starry night sky then turned back into Ben. Ben looked around confused and then turned to his mate and friends for answers.

Ben: Guys? Girls? What am I doing here? And for that matter, what you all doing here? What’s with the giant trash pile? Why are Lucy and Happy covered in goo? And why do I have this strange feeling in my heart?

They all look at him and each other perplexed.

Erza: Ben you might want to sit down for this, it was a long crazy story that you would like to know what happened to you.

After discussing the issue, they showed Ben his offspring.

Erza: To put it in simple terms, Ben, those are your children.

Ben: How? I don’t remember having children anytime sooner (widen eyes) Wait a minute I realize something about eighty years or less to lay eggs.

Happy: That’s too bad because those little Chills were your babies.

Ben: Great, so what you’re saying is that I’m now a father now

Happy: Don’t forget that, now Wendy is a mommy now.

Ben and Wendy blush very deep about having babies too soon

Carla: Ben! How dare you took Wendy’s purity!

Ben: Wait a minute, Carla, it not my fault that Necrofriggian’s native has laid the eggs in eighty years

Pantherlily: Ben, You're gotta take full responsibility for your actions

Ben: Come on! Even you Lily lecture me now. I told you that wasn’t myself

Erza (angry): Benjamin Kirby Tennyson!

Ben (shiver in fear): Just wait minute Erza, I didn’t even make babies eggs while I was in Necrofriggian’s form, you need to believe me I swear!

Erza: it because of you, now I’m the Aunt now! (crying)

Lucy: In a weird way, for having babies that are aliens. Since you and Wendy are responsible for those babies Chills

Natsu: That would explain why Ben has been eating those pickle in the first place.

Gray: Yeah, and his strange mood swings.

Erza: Well now that that’s over with fiasco, let’s go back to the Guild to explain to our Master?

All: Aye!

They head back to the Guild, only to find the sound coming from one Baby Chill still here approach to Ben.

Ben: hey there little fella what are you not with your siblings?

Baby Chill making cute squawk to tell it, father.

Ben: (Gasp) you’re saying you want to stay here with me.

Baby Chill nodded mean yes to stay with it father and Baby Chill glare at Wendy to approach her through her arms

Wendy: Ben, I think she wants to stay here with us to be part of this family. (glare at baby Chill) do you want to be with us, sweetie?

Baby Chill glare at Wendy with watery eyes mean she will like to stay with her mother and father.

Ben: (smile) how could I say no to an innocent little buddy (confuse) wait since how do you know it the girl

Wendy: I was thinking the same thing too Ben, and is Woman intuition because went I look to her eyes, realized that she a girl

Erza: If that Baby Chill girl wants to stay with you two. Then, Ben and Wendy, you are responsible for taking care of this child do you understand?!

Wendy & Ben: Yes, Ma’am!

Ben: I guess we’re her parent now, right Wendy?

Wendy: That right! I’m so happy that this Baby Chill gotta stay with us, but wait we need a name for her

Ben: You know, we do need to name her something related to Ice name (Widen Eyes; smile) how about we name her Krystal

Wendy: That good name for our girl (glare at Baby Chill) do you like that name Krystal for you sweetie?

Baby Chill nodded to her new mother, henceforth her name now Krystal, Wendy smiled that she did like that name Krystal as well, Wendy glare to Carla who is disapproved

Wendy: Carla, I know is wrong about this whole fiasco, but I want to learn experience from this child, and in the future me and Ben will have kids with great love

Carla having deep thought even though she can’t decline this situation, but she decides that her partner want to experience with this baby alien

Carla: (sign) I can’t stop you from doing parentally act, but it never gets easier; especially in a family as big as ours. But that’s the way it is. You just need to learn to be responsible to look after your child including you, Ben.

Wendy: (cried) Thank you, Carla! Thank you.

Ben: Don’t worry Carla, I’m not going anywhere and I’m not leaving Wendy side as long I’ll be with her and Krystal

Carla: (smile) I’m glad that you decide to be Wendy and your baby, but one more thing to giving you my blessing.

Ben: (Narrow his eyes) Why is that?

Carla scratching Ben on his face with her claws

Ben: Me ouch!

Wendy: Carla! What was that for?!

Carla: That is my way to give Ben my blessing, plus that for taking Wendy’s purity!

Ben rubbing his face

Ben: Okay I deserved that punished from you Carla

Carla: Good let go back to the Guild

Ben: Shall we go Wendy

Wendy: Of course, let go back, and introducing to our new child and part of the family.

Ben: (glare at Krystal) ready to have fun with us, Krystal

Krystal nodded to her daddy, which make her parents smile that this gotta one crazy adventure in the future.
8/4/2019 c46 D-Alexis-C
Wendy in thought: Darn it, I was so close to tell Erza I could stay at Ben’s place (dreamily) I wished every night we go sleep together in the same bed, I would like snuggle Ben in his chest, making breakfast for him, and keeping company with him while he working his project
8/3/2019 c55 6CT7567Rules
I didn't notice it last chapter, but I love the G-Gundam bit you used with Laxus. Ben's dragon form is quite something.
2,110 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »