for The Null Fairy

3/5 c55 Guest
It’s been three years I’m starting to think Emiyn might’ve caught Covid
1/23 c55 killerwolf15444
I know I don't want to be rude but the guy stop uploading at this point I just gave up hope that he will not post anything no more I hope I am wrong and upload again.
12/22/2021 c55 Arthias
Will Igneel survive?
12/13/2021 c55 Mega Float Guest
Hey, this one has nothing to do with the story, I just wanted to know if everything is alright, since you have essentially disapeared.
12/11/2021 c9 Berserker134
I'm disappointed we couldn't see Way Big fight the mecha castle. That's such a disappointment! Though, I hope we can see Way Big fight Acnologia on Tenrou in that case. Or the spider WMD in the Oracion Seis arc.
12/11/2021 c8 Berserker134
So, I just realized...considering Clockwork's powers, wouldn't he be able to bring back Ur from being frozen and revert her status to being alive again? That's within his range of powers.
It's a shame he wasn't there for Galuna Island...
10/9/2021 c27 raick.nh2000
Opa história nice
10/9/2021 c27 Guest
Opa
9/21/2021 c47 Guest
NEED NEW CHAPTERS PLS!
9/12/2021 c55 Guest
no other chapters so shameless
8/30/2021 c55 Shawn
WOW FREAKING WOW! dude this story if freaking awesome
8/23/2021 c1 Kevin06x
Before I read anything. I just hope, not hope, pray that in this story Ben will actually change the plot rather than being a filler character. I've read a lot of fairy tail x ben 10 crossovers and half the well-written ones are Ben being underwhelming, underused, or underestimated because they let him follow the canon story with 0 changes. They're still good I just don't like them as much because of that reason.
7/29/2021 c14 4Gr3en-Man98
I’m so glad your ok man missed you a lot, while you move been gone I started writing my own stories you have inspired me. With that I say thanks you
7/28/2021 c55 null fairy fan
Can't wait for Christmas OVA to arrive with the addition of ben
7/28/2021 c13 Odd-Eyes-Omega-dragon