for The Null Fairy

Nice book
12/6/2020 c13 azzyofhyperdeath
Are you ok ? I'm getting worried
11/26/2020 c3 Wickerstein
OC aliens aren't my thing.
11/26/2020 c55 NJred2000
If you want to rewrite a chapter just rewrite the Saints Blues Academy Arc but please keep the Blue Waves Ben's own made weapon. Pretty Please also hope your alright. Stay safe and be healthy.
11/21/2020 c1 R34P3R
I am addicted to this fanfiction i have been reading this fanfiction over and over and i have recently started reading your ben ten and rwby x-over fanfiction keep doing the good work
11/21/2020 c49 Guest
Dude don't leave the story please continue
11/14/2020 c55 Warstar141
please don't let the story die this story is awesome can't stop reading it while I'm waiting to go to iraq next chapter plz!
11/12/2020 c55 shadowspiral01
my Lord you can't do this to me bruh. so good and then nothing is cruel
11/11/2020 c15 7RenegadeForLife
I gotta be honest. This chapter wasn't great in my opinion. I guess that means that the rewrite is higher quality than the original story was which is a good thing. Ben doesn't really add anything to the situation. He's basically just saying the exact same things Lucy did. At one point he just yells a full three sentences in unison with her which is just awkward writing and really highlights the fact that he doesn't need to be here.
11/9/2020 c14 RenegadeForLife
It looks like this is where the rewrite stops and the old version continues
11/5/2020 c13 Guest
Come on man next chapter please
10/30/2020 c55 Justin
Hey it’s been over a year since your last update you could at least tell everyone what you are doing right now
10/7/2020 c55 anon10
hi I was wondering if you are still writing the null fairy
10/5/2020 c55 Octavio Constant
Hi Emiyn. My name is Vio. And I happened to be a reader myself. I have to say the whole crossover about the Ben 10 and Fairy Tail is great! And I would to see more chapters especially if I do recall in one of those answers about them being in 7 years timeskip yet are in a pocket dimension i think in Ben's watch and staying there for 7 weeks. I would love to see how things turn out next time. Can't wait to see more chapters. I hope you have the time in this year to continue the story. I mean you did said if I recall in your notes that you will continue it. So what's stopping you. It has been updated in 2019 so I wonder when it will continue. I myself will be patient for months or a year just to wait and see the next chapters. I know Im not a writer but the fanfictions are getting good. Have a nice day!
10/4/2020 c55 HeadChopper
Great story. I would like to ask tho, when is the next chapter?
2,111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »