for Stand the Hazard

10/4/2020 c8 BigglyVocab
Ah, good, you just stopped it here. What a fucking waste of time.
6/3/2020 c8 ead52
wow! please continue this story when you can. love luke and anakin interactions
6/3/2020 c3 5xLynchiex
this is such an interesting premise! and man, padmes the best
12/28/2019 c1 7Mahina
Oh lol. I’m stupid. Just saw the others in the series, now I understand the AN hahahaha. Welp, best day ever! More to read yay!
12/28/2019 c8 Mahina
Woah-ho! This was a surprise and a delight. I hope there will be more of this story some day!
9/30/2018 c8 Lamelinam
OMG...OMG OMFG!

VADER SHIELDED LUKE !

OMG I can't wait to read a flashback of that confrontation ! That is amazing ! A perfect cliffhanger !
9/30/2018 c7 Lamelinam
How very Skywalker-ish that Luke would figure out he's in the past thanks to spaceships design modes. XD

God the amount of family fluff that you so flawlessly depict makes me cry with envy for what should have been.

Poor beast... Another crime to lay at the Emperor's feet.
9/30/2018 c6 Lamelinam
Damn. Damn damn. Palpatine is such a slimy, creepy git. Well done!
9/30/2018 c3 Lamelinam
Wow. I'm hooked.
I think they could have sit Luke down and explained him a few things already, but I suppose he also needs his sleep.
8/7/2018 c3 padme-sky
AWWW PADME AND LUKE
8/7/2018 c1 padme-sky
GREAT START.
2/14/2018 c8 5Jedi Master Megan
This story is AMAZING! Hope you update soon!
12/30/2017 c8 8Golden Bearded Dragon
Whoa. This was fantastic. And I cannot express the relief of finding that there are more stories to read! Fantabulousness. :) Honestly, though, this is really, really, good.
12/2/2017 c8 2FateOfChaos
So Vader protected Luke? Interesting.
I’m so happy I found this story! I hope you continue it soon! The relationship between Anakin, Padme, and Luke is great! And it’s quite a learning curve for all involved.
7/29/2017 c8 4enzhe
I'm so so pleased that have found this fic. It's AMAZING. Absolute perfection. I'm usually not into time travel (or Anakin Skywalker) but your approach is so original and creative and true to the characters within the premise you created that I fell helplessly in love and stayed up until 3:00am to read it all, which was stupid because I had to be up at 7:00, but did nothing to diminish my fascination and delight with what you've made here. And then I went to you profile and saw sequels and my day is MADE. THANK YOU!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »