FanFiction.Net
for Failure

4/18/2004 c1 4Draic
Well… I definitely understand and agree with your idea - that because Quistis failed in one thing, she can never be 'perfect'. But the way you wrote this seems a little disjointed - for one thing, the first half of the poem is in rhyme, or at least half-rhyme, and the second doesn't seem to have any rhyme at all. I can see you quite like the line about undelivered mail, but I really think you only put that it because it rhymed. The same with 'death at my heels', which doesn't seem to have much to do with Quistis failing, but does rhyme… It just seems to me, if you'd let your ideas flow however they came down, and not worried about whether the lines rhyme, it would be much better for it. Because the way it is, it actually seems like two separate poems about the same topic - which you might have intended, but if so, you should make it more clear.
6/9/2003 c1 1anime-diva
Oh, this might be late but I want to review anyways, hehe! ^_^

I didn't think the undelivered mail part sucks, it's okay so does this poem! You're a lot better than me to be frank. I like the end part!

And Jean...You're the one from Seiftis board right? The one wo asked us about a title of your coming seiftis story? What happened?

I wanna read it, please write a story! ^_~

Er..Pretty please?
4/26/2003 c1 12runaway angel
Heyhey! This was nice! I just love FF poetry! :)
4/25/2003 c1 7water-lily43
Hey, not bad... not bad at all! I like it! I don't know how to do poems, which is why all the more I applaud your piece! You must do more of this!

Waterlily43
2/22/2003 c1 4Paper Bear
Hey, this was really good. The undelivered mail part wasn't bad at all. I liked it! Great poem!