for Don't be Lonely

3/20/2020 c3 Guest
Mi corazón se partió en el capítulo 3. Definitivamente no puedo evitar sentir compasión por Zeno, a quien la muerte ignora.
2/9/2018 c1 2AstralSakura
Kawaiii ! Please continued soon .
12/23/2017 c10 4Milye6
Wow... I really like how you portrayed Severus and Zeno's dynamics, it's really interesting and cool! I really like the story so far, and I'm really curious of how you'll end the story.
11/13/2017 c10 2BlueAutumn12
I just re-read the story and it's still one of my favourites, hope you update it one day
9/29/2017 c1 1Yuka-Senpai04
THE FEELS!
9/7/2017 c1 1Blindfold Snake
Just found this FIC, it was sad at the beginning until the last chapter. Poor Zeno in the end he is alone, but hopefully he will be free from his immortality. Hope you continue.
6/20/2017 c10 4FANactic Writer
Zeno...TT
6/19/2017 c10 just.rreading
thank you for updatingits really getting interesting now and ilook forward to the next update
6/19/2017 c10 2BlueAutumn12
really glad you're continuing the story! i love the way zeno is still trying to protect everyone, i hope the students realise snape is just trying to help. please write more when you get the chance
6/1/2017 c3 3Tropicalnight
Zeno! BABY BOY! I feel really bad when I read the manga and see how much fun he has, because they are in the end going to die leaving poor Zeno all alone. :( I'm so sad!
5/14/2017 c9 4FANactic Writer
Why does everyone like to just bust into Zeno mind despite the warning? It like they're begging to end up like Neville's Parents.
5/14/2017 c9 2BlueAutumn12
yay loved the chapter and i really want fred to survive the upcoming battle of Hogwarts! looking forward to more
5/11/2017 c8 just.rreading
woo! i finally caught up again sorry ;P . . . this was an interesting chapter! im looking forward to the next
5/10/2017 c8 BlueAutumn12
wow awesome chapter but really sad as well, im really glad zeno got to see kaya again! i cant wait to see what happens next!
5/4/2017 c7 BlueAutumn12
aw that was a bittersweet ending to the chapter but really beautiful! can't wait for more
29 Page 1 2 Next »