FanFiction.Net
for Of Shadows and Hopes

6/29/2023 c1 Guest
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend, Tanya, who lives in Florida and is an assistant site administrator.

Here is her profile:
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/2873027/

Review her stories. You don't have to read them, just give them good reviews. They don’t have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. She’s trying to win a contest, and for that she needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to her.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for her stories and we'll leave you alone.

,.,.,..-,
2/7/2022 c30 Guest
Little note here, your POV is all over the place I can't tell who's who anymore.
10/30/2021 c43 ImCoolGuy0
Plz Update this soon Plz
It is such a riveting and interesting story to read!

In all seriousness, Please take your time to revise the story and continue the story further to a masterpiece that would fill everyone with Determination, and to band together to not Starve Together!
8/1/2020 c36 Guest
How the hell does Wilson have a hibearnation vest
4/9/2020 c40 Guest
Can’t weight for the next chapter
6/30/2019 c40 Guest
I just read this entire thing today and I have to say, this story is fricking AWESOME! You have done a wonderful job with this so far and I can't WAIT to read more. Despite a few grammatical errors and slightly odd terminology here and there, it is very well thought out and written. I actually somewhat believe that this is how the characters would really behave based on the context of the story and their backgrounds! Excellent job!
2/12/2019 c40 Mr. Nagaskin11
ooooohhhh, finally they get to see chara again! TvT it was worth the wait. now I along with everyone else, shall wait for the next one
1/30/2019 c39 Mr. Nagaskin11
I love this series! this crossover is absolutely amazing! please keep writing this masterpiece
9/26/2018 c39 3R.O.B. The Cool Guy
Even with this short chapter it was still very informative about the plot and pushed it further along, it's also good to see you back and at it again *Throws party material in the air* congrats on making another wondrous chapter
9/13/2018 c38 Guest
Awesome! So much content packed into this-it's crazy delightful. Bravo!
1/15/2018 c33 ArchanyAngel
This fic is like a slice of chocolate cake. It keeps getting batter and batter. ;P
1/14/2018 c1 1funkyferret
I want to read this but I can't in the form it's in now...
Commas and quotation marks, please!
1/1/2018 c1 ArchanyAngel
I really like this. ANOTHER! XD
12/24/2017 c31 OMG
Yesssss, an update! Yippie!
12/17/2017 c1 2Sergeant Spectre