FanFiction.Net
for Natsu of the Darkness

12/25/2022 c65 Geralt D. Wolfwood
Nice chapter I would consider yukino learning something other dragon slayer magic maybe some kind of takeover maybe god or something I saw this really cool takeover dragon soul idea that sounded cool. Or maybe some kind of god slayer Something to bring variety to the story without rehashing something like celestial dragon slayer magic maybe it could be something like gods have devolved into higher spirits who you can contract with or something
12/24/2022 c65 altajir95
Awesome chapter.

Looking forward for the next chapter. Stay safe and stay healthy, as well; Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
11/10/2022 c64 Guest
Can you please add millianna to natsu's harem.
11/9/2022 c64 Guest
I love this chapter lisanna has join the harem and speaking of harem I hope millianna will be in natsu's.
11/6/2022 c1 Guest

,,,,,.,.,.,.,,…..,.
10/31/2022 c64 Guest
Can you add cana to the harem please.
10/31/2022 c3 Ltbutterfly287
Dude the fact that you plan to make this a thirteen women harem is ridiculous and I'm truly baffled with harems popularity. Juvia and grey are a phenomenal paring, flare is hot but in a weird stalker way, yukino is a cracked pairing because I think she pairs best with sting, Ultear is reasonable but i never really cared for her being in a relationship her character was simply made in a way that made it seem like she was a person who never cared for romantic bonds. All in all the only way you can really pull this off is by completely destroying all their characters and personalities to fit your weird desire for many women sucking off one guy.
10/31/2022 c1 Ltbutterfly287
If said dragon got killed by acnologia then I would like to point out that natsu would slowly be turning into a dragon
10/29/2022 c64 erasenpai946
The story is very interesting, this note 7
And about the harem, as we already know that Cana is in the harem so far she has not shown any interest in Natsu (should show that she is interested in him) and I still hope that we have Ana.H (we will have Ur, Irene, Layla in the harem and Ana.h who is Natsu's first love the 4 milfs of the story)
10/29/2022 c31 erasenpai946
Look what she went through, and the bunch of idiots didn't kill the guys (those guild people are idiots) it was so easy to kill everyone in that black guild slowly and violently (everyone knows they deserve it), but no, Fairy Tail doesn't kill anyone (not even the worst garbage, they even look like Batman who doesn't kill the Joker's garbage) I know they try to teach a lesson from this but it won't hurt to kill some garbage every now and then (that's why many like the Punisher)
10/29/2022 c64 33Imperial-samaB
Let the fun begin
10/29/2022 c64 altajir95
Awesome chapter, and the next chapter begins the new arc.

Looking forward for the next chapter. Stay safe and stay healthy.
10/28/2022 c30 erasenpai946
I didn't notice it the first time I read the stories, but you manage to make Aquarius more irritating than it is in the original, and this Faury Tail mania of no one has to die is too annoying, of course Trash has to die
10/28/2022 c27 erasenpai946
I would even say that in the future I hope that Natsu will kill this garbage mentioned in the chapter, but I doubt he will kill anyone, he doesn't have the courage to do so (even if I want to, I doubt he'll kill whoever deserves it) but it doesn't hurt to dream of him killing whoever deserves it (or I don't know using the power of some Satan soul to destroy an enemy's mind, knows how to make the guy look like a vegetable) but it's a fact that every human who is a sexual abuser deserves to be killed or violated by a being with immense sexual appetite and with a horse penis (I hope that happens with that kind of garbage in this story)
10/28/2022 c26 erasenpai946
Laxus didn't tell lies at the end of the chapter, Natsu is deplorable he has 3 spells too strong, in fact he should go over Laxus' clown like a freight train (he's too weak until this chapter) and on top of having the Etheria form his (sincere if their etherious powers would be diminished like that, he shouldn't have the powers so early in the story it makes no sense for him to be able to use his E.N.D powers and be that weak, as even Acnologia feared him)
587 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »