for Of Dreams and Musings

7/14/2018 c3 Guest
I really loved Loveless and with the way it was I want more. And if you want to see so you know what to write check it has anime, cartoons, and everything in dubbed and subbed
5/19/2017 c1 2253910
I'm not sure if this falls under your prompts but maybe if you feel up to it have Harry reincarnated as Hiro or Tadashi? Again, if you don't want to you don't have to write it, but since you said you wanted to ranch out and try new things? Maybe? Anyway, thanks for writing. I enjoy your stories -
5/12/2017 c5 26917brat
oh this are so sweet, sad and just amazing. Do you think you could do a story where something happens and either Harry or Tadashi get amnesia? ANd ask the other lover who are you? Then have to be reromanced so they can remember or something like that?
4/23/2017 c4 54bookgirl111
Jeez Tadashi! you really do have a problem! great chapter and i can't wait for the next one! ugh, i have no ideas to give you right now and it really bothers me...
maybe do a ABO universe story? if you like that? i don't mind if you don't... ugh no ideas, college finals is getting to my brain
4/21/2017 c3 bookgirl111
oh! that was sooo cute i like the ending where Hiro threatens to take Haru from Tadashi, and no more or less you fit the situation of the series!
but the overprotective Sirius has me thinking: do a story where Haru and Tadashi are on a date and Sirius keeps an eye on them undercover! it'll be hilarious!
4/20/2017 c1 1Syrupmaster Sy
T-rated Edo-period Kitsune Hamada's going to market to by supplies for Aunt Cass with Neko Haru? I think that'd be cute.

maybe a modern day one where Tadashi survived the fire but was burnt really badly and ended up in a coma?

Hiro and Haru bonding over their hair?

Dance Lessons?

I don't know those are my only ideas, but I wanted to contribute something!
4/19/2017 c1 54bookgirl111
modern loveless au (Neko with the ears and the cats), Harry and Tadashi share the same name (I don't know examples from the series [you probably should not use] are loveless, breathless, zero, moonless, beloved, etc. -pick one you think fits) and make it their meeting and something cute (maybe do a sequel with family) also High school age so Hiro is cute and young!

Tadashi in the Harry Potter universe getting sorted where you think he be best placed and him saying Haru instead of Harry, like K rating

try these out so you don't make us readers cry!
4/19/2017 c2 bookgirl111
...really! really!? ugh i'm gonna go back to the first chapter and submit a request from your list so we an avoid the damn tear-fest...
ugh... now my eyes are red...