for Harry Potter, Master of Death

I eagerly await more
11/6/2020 c8 6Jestrbob
Bill the Cat? Ack! Look it up on wikipedia
11/6/2020 c10 misteryman526
Why would Luna be unsure of Ron's relationship with Fred and George? Surely she would be aware of all of Ginny's family since they had been friends prior to Luna's mother dying.
11/6/2020 c19 Edocsiru
why did you delete the last chapter? it was working fine, it was just the web having issues, the phone app was able to see it.
11/6/2020 c3 Guest
So what's Harry's disguise going to be in the muggle world, for the staff? "I enjoying hiking, and prefer to keep my staff with me wherever I go." ? seems a bit odd, but nothing unusual. I keep my staff with me when I think there's going to be the possibility of hiking. Staves are always good to keep around for hiking.

Should I point out that Hermione is twelve and was reading the first year books for an entire year, because her birthday was in September; forcing her to come to school a year later?

Also, does anyone else think Hermione must be tiny for what is effectively a second year? Especially a girl, considering eleven to twelve is about when a girl should be starting to shoot up due to puberty. Females develop faster, ending growth around 22 while males end it around 24. Although, admittedly, we all continue to change bits a time over the years even after that. And the brain doesn't ('stop') developing until about 27. I'm just picturing this tiny bushy haired girl with maybe a mixture of Greek and African heritage facial features, since she's supposed to be dark skinned, just waving this much to large for her wand around casting spells like an absolute boss-monster because she has literally spent a year doing nothing but practicing wand movements with a wooden spoon from her kitchen while her mom and dad are cooking dinner just watching her with eye rolls.
11/5/2020 c4 kekbekmekflekwek
Maybe try to learn some english before writing, eh? FFS.
11/5/2020 c19 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Andreas~ I finally got through to them on twitter! ;) They didn't answer but about 20 minutes after I 'vented my spleen' at them, I came back here and clicked on a link and voila, the site was working again!

So glad I finally got to read what you've had posted for days!

Triumphant but sad chapter. Poor Harry!

I hope you're going to go after Dumbasfu... dge, Dumbasfudge next? And someone's going to have to put Ginny, Ron, and their mother in their places! We know that the Headbastard is their 'puppetmaster' but I'm sure Molly-the-mouth went along with the scheme voluntarily.

Go get 'em, dude! ;)

I'm so glad you're back!
Looking forward to your next chapter.
Take care.
MelJ :)
11/5/2020 c18 shadewolfedrt
The 19th chapter has not shown up but the alert did and the link takes me to a 15 minutes needed before the story shows message thought you should know.
11/5/2020 c19 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
11/4/2020 c18 1Tenjo
Aside from you ‘redeeming’ characters who I consider absolute cunts, I’ve enjoyed your story... at least up until this chapter. Everything felt forced, from them not being able to figure out who was possessed and inexplicably acting like they aren’t on a time sensitive mission to Cho impaling herself. Many things shouldn’t have happened, but still happened just because you wanted them to for some artificial suspense or drama. That kind of lazy, cheap writing has almost totally ruined the story for me now.
11/4/2020 c16 Tenjo
I’ve never considered Remus as noble. I won’t bring up him not once seeking out Harry because that can (barely) be blamed on Dumbledore, but there’s plenty more reasons why. In your story it mentions that Remus wouldn’t even accept money they left him in their wills... what’s so noble about rejecting the goodwill of the dead because you are far too prideful, which is an objective sin? Even when he does meet Harry in third year and should clearly see that Harry is not ‘fine’, he keeps his distance and only admits to have been close to James towards the end of the year. He tries to leave without saying goodbye and when he does leave, he makes no effort to contact Harry until Dumbledore sends them to bring him to HQ... not to mention that he (and the whole Order) would have seen firsthand how badly Harry was treated (even if that summer was far better than he used to be treated) and did nothing about it. When Sirius dies, what is Remus doing? He’s finally letting Tonks in, allowing her to lick his wounds while completely ignoring that Harry (who has had a much harder life than him) is stuck with his neglectful, abusive relatives with nobody to help HIM grieve. He sounds like such a noble, stand up guy doesn’t he? Oh, and we can’t forget that he tried to abandon Tonks when she was pregnant... it truly shows his great character that his childish insecurities are all it takes for him to abandon the woman he loves and his own child.

He’s not even remotely as bad as Snape, but he’s still trash in my eyes.
11/4/2020 c20 dmn410
fyi. chapter is there. can be viewed from fanfiction app on apple or android devices. thanks for story
11/3/2020 c13 bkerrmom1
Love this story sooooo much !
11/3/2020 c10 bkerrmom1
A much better conclusion for the dragon!
11/3/2020 c18 elgaucho