for Harry Potter, Master of Death

11/3/2020 c6 1Tenjo
But the things he did DON’T haunt him! Why are you trying so hard to make Snape seem pitiable? It’s not working; even the Snape in your story ONLY regrets his actions in regards to Lily... nothing else. Naturally that also means he wouldn’t have cared if Harry died so long as Lily survived, meaning he didn’t care about her happiness at all; just that he could have her and that most definitely is not what I would ever consider love.
11/2/2020 c19 odonnellzoo99
I don’t normally start incomplete stories because I have a difficult time remembering between updates, but I decided to read to read the first chapter and it hooked me somehow. I’m not sure but I think the John OC and then the decision to help Xeno and Luna heal are things that did it. I’m sure where you are going from here but it has been a very good story.
11/2/2020 c6 Tenjo
Gross. Who would pity Snape? His unfortunate childhood aside, even if we don’t flesh out the canonical backstory more than Rowling (which, if done with consistency would make James look like a good kid even if immature when compared to Snape) Snape is a disgusting piece of shit.

He knowingly and willingly joined a group of terrorists who murder, rape and pillage for no reason other than ‘they want to’. When he realised the prophecy he gladly supplied to his master would send him after Lily, not even for a second did he care about James (who had matured) or Harry (the innocent child of the woman he thinks that he loves), not even about Lily’s happiness, he ONLY cared about her being alive and he begged both Voldemort and Dumbledore to spare/save her. He never repented for his crimes or had a change of ideals either, he just helped take out Voldemort as some form of revenge because Voldemort destroyed what Snape viewed as HIS (let’s be honest here, he didn’t love her; it was simply an unhealthy obsession). Ten years of horribly reducing the number of new aurors and healers later, he continues bullying kids and singles out the two kids he had a direct hand in orphaning to be even worse to: Neville and Harry.

Those aren’t the signs of a good person deserving of pity, Making stupid mistakes when you are younger because you had a shitty childhood? Sure. Not caring about innocent lives, killing people and aiding a psychopath in genocide? Nah, not even close. He deserves to be put down like the rabid dog he is.
11/2/2020 c2 bkerrmom1
Excellent chapter ! I can't wait until the Dumbledore confrontation with John!
11/2/2020 c1 bkerrmom1
Absolutely love this story ! Very unique and well written!
11/2/2020 c19 suziq968
Oh, that is just so much better. He gets a trial but has no magic. He'll get the veil of Azkaban but won't last long either way. Lots of people will get closure. Nice.
11/2/2020 c19 1sykartracer
Good chapter. Regarding your “second try” it was on the website once before, but I could only find it on the app.
11/2/2020 c18 4The Geeky Folkteller
Killing Cho was fucking unnecessary. What the hell.
11/2/2020 c19 harrysowl
currently will show up in APP but not on website.
11/2/2020 c1 durred
So good
11/1/2020 c19 fraewyn
Love it!
11/1/2020 c18 midnightscar17
Great chapter. I hope this wont be the end
11/1/2020 c18 44dennisud
I can see the climax coming and it's gonna be brutal on both sides!
Don't take too long in the next chapter, please.
665 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »