for The Last Fifteen Years

2/22 c26 3dcdreamin
I really loved this story, and I cried when Matt died. It really did justice to all of these characters. Thanks so much for writing it for us.
2/21 c24 Guest
I loved this chapter! Glad you're back and writing. Please update soon!
7/18/2017 c23 dcdreamin
I'm not crying, you're crying. Thank you so much for writing this, it's been so lovely to read. I always felt there was a great story of their life before Gallagher that Ally largely left out, and I'm so glad you made it up for us. :)
7/7/2017 c21 5tce13
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work!
7/7/2017 c21 3dcdreamin
This is SO. GREAT. Love it. Love it. Love it.
6/24/2017 c19 Guest
I love this, especially the scenes between Mathew and cammie they make me feel so happy! Amazing writing
6/22/2017 c19 3fridaylights
Oh boy, I live for those Cammie and Matt scenes. I love the sweet relationship between them, and the quiet intelligence in her - just as seen in the books. Update soon!
6/22/2017 c19 3dcdreamin
AWWWW this is so adorable. I love the scenes of Cammie with her dad. Something we basically never get in the books. And I laughed at Rachel packing too many knives, that's great.
6/14/2017 c18 3fridaylights
Love this! The conversation was so witty, and I also like how you had parallels between Rachel's rambling, and her future daughters. All in all, update soon!
6/11/2017 c18 3dcdreamin
Awww, maybe Rachel-Joe is the real fairy-tale romance.
6/9/2017 c17 dcdreamin
This is so adorable. I love the idea of Abby and Solomon as a pseudo aunt-uncle tag team. "It's Director or nothing." This might be my favorite chapter yet.
6/5/2017 c16 3fridaylights
I absolutely love this - from Rachel's overthinking to Joe's only mildly surprised answers, this was great. And hilarious. SO cleverly hilarious. These three are my favorite little squad, and I laughed out loud when she blurted everything out to her "husband's best friend". Her thoughts were written so well and were so funny, I loved it. Update soon!
6/5/2017 c1 3dcdreamin
Love this story. Lovely concept, and I love your writing of Matthew and Rachel. And Cammie. Anxiously awaiting the other half of each story.
5/29/2017 c15 Guest
This story is so cute! please continue!
5/28/2017 c15 Guest
Love it!
BTW, cold you write how Cammie found outhis about her parents being spies?
Please keep posting! :)