for The Last Fifteen Years

7/16 c1 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
I think it's better if you tell the story in both POVs in order. I'm sad Matthew's dead!
7/5 c25 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Uh oh why was Matthew drugged!? Who drugged him!? Oh Catherine, Maxwell, and Steve drugged him! Well I guess Matthew is now dead unless he somehow survived the shot!
7/5 c3 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
What's a cutout!? Uh oh is Matthew okay I hope he is or else Cammie and Rachel would be heartbroken!
7/5 c23 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Well obviously Zammie is like waaaaaaay more popular than Matt x Rachel! Oh Matthew asked Cammie to like actually know the Circle member names by heart!? And why is Matthew hiding junk food in Cammie's backpack like seriously!?
7/5 c5 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh I loooooove ice cream! Well I hope Matthew and his team succeed in tailing Catherine Goode!
7/5 c21 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Haha Cammie tailed her dad lol haha! Hahaha that's so funny Matthew was tailed by his 9- yr old daughter and he didn't even see her! Whoever Rachel tells, they're probably gonna be bursting with laughter lol haha!
7/5 c7 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
I love Matthew, and Rachel, AND Joe, plus who doesn't love Abby, but must of all i love Cammie!
7/5 c19 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Wow Matthew looks nice, but Rachel looks even prettier am I right!?
7/5 c9 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Seriously Matthew wanted Cammie's help in his mission by making it like a game wow he would go to such lengths haha!
7/5 c17 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Cameron is OBVIOUSLY gonna be a pavement artist! I mean, why not!? Why does Joe not like Maxwell!?
7/5 c11 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Omigosh a hamster!? They're so cute! Cammie's lucky because she gets ice cream AND a pet hamster!
7/5 c15 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Awww the child is Cameron Ann Morgan, better known as Cammie, Cam, or the Chameleon! Nice job naming your daughter, Matthew and Rachel.
7/5 c14 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh so their kid is either going to Blackthorne or Gallagher huh!?
7/5 c13 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Woah Cammie cracked an NSA code at age 4!? Really Matthew was looking for it but Cammie thought it was another puzzle and cracked it cool!
7/5 c12 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Awww that's cute Matthew has sooooooooooooooooooo much connections that one of them gave Mathew and Rachel a free 10- day hotel room for their honeymoon! I always thought about Zach and Cammie kissing, but never Matthew and Rachel!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »