for Out and Gone

7/27/2017 c5 3Amy Valikie
Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God! I'm so happy that the story is updated! This is getting more and more interesting, I'd love to see more of this in the future. Great work as always, this is just soooo cool. 0v0 (I won't force you to be too quick on updating, because I don't even update my own stories)
7/26/2017 c1 9DescendingSnow
For some reason, I was alerted for this chapter's update. I read everything and it is awesome! How is Infinity? Will he ever meet Rune and Knight again? I feel as if Rune's gonna flip out if Knight was out of siht for a few minutes or hours. Infinity though! I just can't help but imagine that the three will have to fight. Rune going at it more so and Knight all reluctant and stuff. I look forward to the next update~
4/26/2017 c1 3Amy Valikie
Oh. my. god. It's updated! I just finished reading and it was awesome as always, great job. So... Nemesis is not dead, I'm just curious about the other two now. Keep up the great work!
4/23/2017 c2 Amy Valikie
Oh, and on chapter 1, the forbidden word is Henir, not henrir ok? (It's the God of Darkness)
4/21/2017 c2 Amy Valikie
This story is just so great, I mean it. Though... I find it sad that one character died already, the other two... maybe dead. Anyway, great story, I would love to read the next chapter.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service