for Stain My Soul The Color Red

4/26/2017 c1 61parisindy
Awww that's lovely... mac got beat up lots in that last episode.. I was hoping something would come if it... love that jack isn't dumb too
4/22/2017 c1 Guest
Great story
4/22/2017 c1 170Ridley C. James
As lovely and bromance packed as usual! I hope to have more of these gems to enjoy over this long summer:) Thank you for a little Mac and Jack this weekend.

Rid
4/22/2017 c1 10302pilot
I love it when you fill in the blanks and make the story so much more realistic. I can very much see Mac having an issue with his best friend's blood on his hands. Something like that doesn't just go away without a huge emotional impact. Thanks for protector Jack ( which I can never get enough of!) and for always writing these guys true to character. Love it!
4/22/2017 c1 67aqaws321
Great tag. I loved Jack's protectiveness.
4/22/2017 c1 3WynonaRose
Great little tag. You know they had to have been affected by evil coming right into the safest building in LA. Excellent story. Keep writing.
4/22/2017 c1 Lhaven
What a great story! I agree Mac would revert into his own head after the events of Cigar Cutter. He's not one to share his feelings easily, but having Jack to slowly pull them out of him is perfect. Love what a good friend Jack is to Mac. Thanks for writing!
4/22/2017 c1 56Deliwiel
What a long Cairo day for the two of them! I loved this :) it was nice to see the after effects of what happened. Thank you!
4/22/2017 c1 13inatepaz
I really liked your story. It was a good balance of action, angst, and retrospect. The ending was really nice too. Keep up the great work.
4/22/2017 c1 261wolfypuppypiles
Poor mac he would definitely hav nightmares about bozer but at least jack is there with him
4/22/2017 c1 34Objessions
All the whumpy goodness! Thanks for posting!
4/21/2017 c1 5Lauraline94
Awesome story! Loved the Mac whump and the bromance. All of the dialogue in this was great. It fit the characters so well and it seemed so natural and smooth.
4/21/2017 c1 121only-some-loser
This whole thing is perfect, and platonic bed sharing in honestly my favorite thing in the world
4/21/2017 c1 Soupsdone
Great story. I love reading all the different versions of the episodes.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service