FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10 and Star vs the forces of evil

12/20/2017 c48 Guest
Ben and Star should have a daughter when they get married and the girl should have Ben’s eyes and Star’s hair and the chapter was quite touching can’t wait to see more
12/19/2017 c48 Guest
so cool wanting for lore
12/21/2017 c49 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
12/21/2017 c49 53awsomerebel55
Nice chapter. Too bad Rasticore was done before Ben could punch him away with one of his aliens.
12/21/2017 c49 173EvaShinobiKaiserKnight
Heh for every chapter Star grows up a bit she does something to be immature still man I am loving this story so far. Anyway was kind of surprised you skipped the whole sleepover episode but then again... no Star Fan to show up and wreck it, plus we lack a Janna for that also. At most we'd be stuck with Julie, Gwen, Ponyhead, and Star for a good chunk of it.

Hey do Friendemies next and involve Kevin for it I wanna see Kevin and Tom get along over Muscle Cars and then have Ben and Tom get along over Sumo Slammer. Plus it be cool to have a guys night out every once in a while you know.

Anyway before I end up forgetting did you ever read the SvtFoE AU comics like Ship Wars and such. If not I'd be willing to take the challenge of Ben 10 and Star Ship Wars.
12/21/2017 c49 5Gamelover41592
that was fun :)
12/19/2017 c48 53awsomerebel55
Nice chapter. It seems that Moon will have her eye on Ben. I wonder who she is referring to? Azmuth? Grandpa Max? So many small questions. I also think that Ben'll tear apart Toffee in the future. And I'm talking Ultimate Alien Humongasaur beating Aggregor style beating.
12/16/2017 c47 Dragon storm
After checking the episode list I know that the alien Swarm movie took place between the episodes ghost town and trade off the only reason Kevin looks human in it was they probably didn't want use to do CGI him for the entire movie. PS if you could give could have picked the actress to play star in a live action movie who would it be
12/18/2017 c48 1UltimateBengeta
So Wait, Why did Moon shocked to hear Ben's Last Name? Did Max Tennyson Meet The Butterflies at some point in his Younger Primetime, or something?
12/18/2017 c48 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
12/18/2017 c48 20UltraPhantom
I love it keep up the good work
12/18/2017 c48 1thewittywhy
Nice chapter. A fun read throughout. Though I am curious as to what your plan is for Ultimate Alien.
12/18/2017 c48 1Brandon Vortex
Okay soo in omniverse spanner is Ben son since Ben married with kai

With your story is where Ben dating with star soo it begs me questions if Ben have two kids one is girl and one is a boy which one if them become spanner?
12/18/2017 c48 18Ninjamon1228
Wow nice way to introduce Lodestar.
12/18/2017 c48 5Gamelover41592
epic! ben has been a really good influence on star :)
410 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »