FanFiction.Net
for Ben 10 and Star vs the forces of evil

10/29/2017 c38 53awsomerebel55
Wow, Star is more mature now than in the canon. I'm so looking forward to the next few chapters. I was thinking that Ben was going to read about Ben and Star meeting when they were younger.
10/28/2017 c38 1Brandon Vortex
this particullar crossover i was talking about
with soo many ben 10 unique crossover, i gotta say this one took me by interest and suprised, by the way friend you going to make this till omniverse but mixed? also ultimate alien as well?

the one thing i love this crossover that sets me off when i think theres some sort of connection between mewni and the whole alien thing. why azmuth have some sort of history with star family? does moon used to be a plumbers? if she is infact a plumbers then im soo thrill to find out moon was actually a former plumbers.

now the insight of ben relationship with star, we all know that julie and ben breaks up as been explained during omniverse timeline. Ben dating with kai was...well kinda make sense i mean it sets off connection between why ken tennysion skin was darker then omniverse explain apparently he married with kai...

anyway back to ben and star i may suspect that in future star didnt wanted to become a queen someday but instead wanted to lived a normal life like ben,

and probally have a son...or a daughter which ever is you wanted to do in the future

anyway great job for the story dudes!
10/28/2017 c38 5Gamelover41592
great job on this chapter
10/28/2017 c38 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
10/25/2017 c18 1Brandon Vortex
I suspect maybe star mom was a plumber
10/22/2017 c37 callanagassi92
So why didnt kevin just absorb the glass and break through or ben turned into big chill and phase out. Also it would have been more interesting if star and gwen had more interaction with magic and glossryk and verdona
10/19/2017 c37 CMC
That's okay. I understand that you need a break and you deserve it. You got 37 chapters done, so no problem. Good job by the way.
10/19/2017 c37 Guest
10/18/2017 c36 Guest
next Ben's conquers challenge against Vilgax.
10/18/2017 c36 CMC
You did a good job on the final battle.
10/18/2017 c36 Guest
thats the end of the Highbreed wars next up Vilgax and Toffee.
10/18/2017 c36 Guest
And with that the war of Worlds is over
10/17/2017 c35 Guest
next part 2
10/17/2017 c35 Guest
I don't see ben getting captured by toffee his parents maybe but not Ben
10/19/2017 c37 53awsomerebel55
Aww, I was hoping to see Ben go hero and kick monster butt. Well now the third season will be interesting. Rath is so going to mess with the family reunion, I hope.
410 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »