for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair

5/9/2017 c12 11Colton989
I find it cute that Kotestsu trying to put on headphones
5/9/2017 c14 TheRoseShadow21
*takes a moment to laugh at Veronica's misunderstanding of the nickname 'Mami'* Okay, seriously, that was great lol. I hope somebody explains it to her properly later, but in any case, that was definitely funny, so kudos to you in that regard.
But in any case, you did Mami and Kaz very well in general, and seeing all the other characters interact was cool too, what with Kotaru getting the short end of the stick already and Veronica being her glorious snarky self. And Aurore! She's so cute :) So yeah, I look forward to the rest of the introductions, so keep up the good work!
5/9/2017 c14 10Katastic Writer
Yay, it's started! I don't mind the length of the chapter personally, it's whatever you're able to get out with the plot that you have in mind. Also only just noticed all of the 'K' names, but you seem to have them all organized.

Kotetsu is a sweetheart already, I wanna pet the kitty so bad. Haha, oh man, Kotaru. Not a good first impression to make on your classmates. I worry for his safety already with what they're about to get into later. Miyuki and Kazuro are a cool pair so far now that they are reunited. Tatum...Quite the character indeed. Interesting to see how he interacts with the other students. Luckily Lindsay seems to be a voice of reason within the group. And finally Aura and all her cuteness, and apparently having a fan in Veronica's brother! Awesome job with her!

Oh boy, looks like Kira is coming along and scaring the rest of the student body. That'll be fun to see. XD

So far I like it! Looking forward to the next intro chapter!
5/9/2017 c14 ThePeasantOverlord
Veronica seems very...uh...enthusiastic, let's say. And no, you don't need to make it longer, you can wrote whatever length you want and it'll still be great
5/9/2017 c14 Mystique Monroe
Ha!

I wonder who Veronica hates more, Tate or the perv.

I enjoyed seeing these little cherubs interact with one another, and I can see some dynamics start to form. Personally I wouldn't mind these being a tad bit longer, but that's just me. I enjoyed the update, and I can't wait to see the other cast members. Happy Writing!
5/9/2017 c14 1Notadeadguy
Putting a Review to try and inform people.

So now half the cast has met and so far it's glorious. The interactions with Veronica have been interesting and I find it funny that she already knocked a guy before the game even begun.

I have a feeling she's going to wreck Kira once she realizes that he was playing a prank... Worth it!
5/7/2017 c13 TheRoseShadow21
Okay, so it's clearly not just me who happens to be having trouble with the story alerts but...ARGH, why? That's so annoying.
But anyway, about this chapter-I quite like Levy and his angry outbursts, though if he speaks Spanish the whole way through this things'll probably get confusing fast. As for Kotetsu...I'm worried as to why he is the Ultimate Experiment, lol He seems pretty interesting anyway.
But yeah, I'm so pleased that the final set of prologues are out, and I look forward to the first chapter :)
5/7/2017 c12 Notadeadguy
Now the Full cast is here. Seems like this is going to be quite a colorful cast with all sorts of antics.

Shame we must off them for our amusement.

Hope to see the introductions real soon
5/7/2017 c13 Mystique Monroe
I used to get alerts... sigh

Anywho the final, the final two characters!

I really like Levi! He seems like he will be a useful, fun time. Kotetsu, I'm wondering if he was an animal mixed with a human, or a human mixed with an animal. My my, the possibilities
5/6/2017 c13 10Katastic Writer
(Okay so the notification system has gotten even worse for this site. Hopefully everyone checks the stories they're following...)

The last two characters are here! Levi is quite the colorful guy, I must say. Kotetsu is a curious case, I wouldn't have thought that a character like him would show up, but I'm eager to see where this goes. Now with them done, all of the characters can finally interact with each other and get the killing game started!
5/6/2017 c13 41mayurie
ack, what the hell, is this website even still working right? the alerts, i need my stories alerts, damnit! anyway, levy seems like the... more emotional type? i can see him being the reckless character. though it'll be helpful if you give us the translation to what he is saying, because i can't understand spanish at all XD i'm definitely interested in kotetsu-what kind of experiment he had that made him like that? and the cast is completed now! honestly, i can't wait to see everyone meet each other and how they react to everything. keep up the good work, tobi!
5/6/2017 c13 11Colton989
Yay! My big kitty made it! _
5/6/2017 c12 Mystique Monroe
What the heck ? Where are my story alerts? Wtf?

I like these new people. Keiko is adorable, kinda like an Aoi with a Toko paint job. Kira... you and Tate will get along interestingly. I'm not sure about Kealani just yet, but her talent seems cool! Kotaru, you are a pervy dork and I like you already. Two more prologue, and then the action starts. I can't wait to see how this goes.

Happy Writing!
5/6/2017 c12 ThePeasantOverlord
AH YES! Levy made it :D
5/6/2017 c12 TheRoseShadow21
Well...seems like this set of prologues show the most concerning characters so far, though weirdly enough the girls seem just oblivious and slightly airheaded, whereas Kira is...going to make an easy suspect, to put it mildly. On the other hand Kotaru is a combination of pervert and cinnamon roll, so I honestly am not too sure what to think of him.
In any case, I look forward to the other prologues. And I honestly have no clue who will survive. But damn, only four survivors?! Harsh.
But yeah, keep up the good work
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »