for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair

4/29/2017 c7 1Notadeadguy
Honestly you can do what you want with my Characters. When you put them into a killing game you're basically gambling their lives. So if they're not ready to see them die, they shouldn't have thrown them into this SYOC in the first place.
4/29/2017 c7 41mayurie
aw, i'm not prepared to see my girl and boy die in your hand, tobi v maybe i should've made a shy and weak girl/boy before, hm...

well, i don't really have any advice except for just wait some more and maybe victim/killer/mastermind type will randomly appear XD
4/29/2017 c6 Mystique Monroe
My my my, what an interesting young lady. How will she fair?

I can't wait to see
4/29/2017 c6 1Notadeadguy
Excellent work on Hotaru, you made her surprisingly well
4/29/2017 c6 10Katastic Writer
Quick updates are love~ So now we have an upset reaction from someone. Good to have a different variety of reactions like that, it'll make it fun to see how everyone else will cope as well. Keep it up!
4/28/2017 c5 TheRoseShadow21
Cool, another prologue. Robin seems quite interesting, what with the talking to spirits thing, and he seems relatively easygoing too. Not the solid calm that Lin had, but very easy going all the same. And that's a weird spelling of prologue, I've never seen that before when I've looked up differences between American and British English. Meh, whatever. I'm looking forward to the next prologues D so keep up the good work!
4/29/2017 c6 41mayurie
oh, the student council president is here! it seems like everyone accepted until now is so calm about the situation...

and i personally think that if you put a sentence and it ends with a question mark or exclamation mark, you don't need to put comma after it. ?," looks kinda weird.

anyway, good job tobi, i definitely didn't expect the update XD i hope you get more male apps!
4/28/2017 c5 1Notadeadguy
Nice Chapter, but it really bugs me how all these chapters are so short.
4/28/2017 c5 10Katastic Writer
Another seemingly calm character, and able to channel spiritual activity to boot. Nice!

And yeah, "prolog" just looks weird to me. I'll take "prologue" over that any day, heheh.
4/28/2017 c5 Mystique Monroe
Oh Robin, I wonder if the spirits realize what is awaiting you and just don't know how to break it to you.

I like his portrayal, though I am excited to see how he interacts with the other characters, especially a certain Home Doctor, lol.

Nicely done. I look forward to the next batch of prologues
4/28/2017 c5 41mayurie
robin seems like an easy going character, and the concept of consulting with spirits is really interesting-kinda like how angie from ndrv3 can talk to her god. and i agree, "prolog" seems like it lacked something XD
4/26/2017 c3 Mystique Monroe
Not bad. I did note an improvement of grammar. Though, when writing dialogue the comma goes before the quotation marks. ," as opposed to this ",

I enjoyed Lin. She seems like a character with a strict moral code, one who will only fall into despair if pushed the extreme. Oh boy, if she meets a certain doctor, things will get interesting.

I look forward to our next character prologue. Happy Writing!
4/26/2017 c3 10Katastic Writer
The improvements are noticeable, nice job on that! Lindsay already seems like a cool character, calm and collected despite not knowing where she is or what's going on. Already on my favorites list so far!
4/26/2017 c3 3Hong Cong
I am happy to say that you got Lindsay right. From meditating instead of panicking, and assessing her situation. There are some grammar and spelling errors but they aren't too bad. Can't wait for the next prologue :)
4/26/2017 c3 126TheRoseShadow21
Your punctuation is definitely improving. Still a bit of work to do, but I think that's something that practise will improve, so as you keep writing, it'll probably get easier. But I see the progress, so well done on that. In any case, Lin seems pretty calm and collected-certainly calm enough to decide to start training in the room when she woke up rather than panicking. But yeah, I'm looking forward to the next character prologues, so keep up the good work :)
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »