for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair

4/26/2017 c3 41mayurie
oh, lin seems like the calm and cool character, though i need to google what is wing chun later. and i'll send a male app later, maybe XD
4/25/2017 c3 2Yoonie-P
I know how you feel when it comes to so many female applicants. I guess creating females for SYOC's have more creative freedom. Well, I guess I'm guilty of creating a female in this story lol.
4/25/2017 c1 4DeadLyokoBrony
I like the prologue. the character doesnt like hopes peak, interesting. Also it seems you forgot the 'g' in Kiiro's last name 'Ongaku' but other then that keep up the good work.
4/24/2017 c2 10Katastic Writer
Looks like a promising premise! I like the sassiness of the protagonist so far, and there's sure to be more to come. I'll have an OC to send in really soon~
4/24/2017 c2 4A-SHSL-Revival-All-In-My-Head
How lit, you're doing a SYOC too! I like how the setting is a fancy casino hotel where a lot of things could happen and having a sarcastic protagonist that stays being petty is where it's at! This seems interesting so I'll send a character over your way and can't wait to see what you can do!
4/24/2017 c1 2Yoonie-P
I think I can fill in the mean character for you XD. This is very interesting so I'm already in the works on a female OC. It'll probably not be as good as the others, but oh well, worth a try!
4/24/2017 c2 Mystique Monroe
Well darling, what a fast update. Personally, I like the prologue idea. It kind of gives us a more well rounded view of the students, making it more difficult for us to pick out who gets... punished. I look forward to see the rest of the Ultimates. Game on.
4/24/2017 c2 41mayurie
well this is a very fast update XD and to answer the question, i prefer small prologue for the other, only because i'm so impatient lol. keep up the good work, and i hope you'll get a lot of apps!
4/23/2017 c1 TheRoseShadow21
Awesome, you're doing an SYOC too! This looks pretty good so far, even if it was rather short, and I like how snarky Veronica seems-she'll be an awesome protag, I can just tell. My only criticism is that you might need to check your punctuation-for example, I literally could not see any commas at all in this entire thing, and there are many places that need commas. I'm not sure I could be a full-time beta reader for you but if you do want bits of advice, or for me to check over something for you then I'd be happy to do my best to help.
Anyway, I'll try and send you an OC to help you out when I next log in. Maybe even two, if you'd allow it. Either way, I look forward to seeing how this turns out, so keep up the good work :)
4/23/2017 c1 mayurie
that luckster sure is an interesting one XD hm, to send an app or not to send an app, i wonder... oh, and i don't really understand the "if they had to pick a favorite person who would it be?" part.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15