for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair

11/9/2018 c36 126TheRoseShadow21
Ooooh, I saw you mention rewinds on Discord a couple of times and I thought, the hell does that mean? And now I know, and I have to say, it is a cool concept! Can't wait for the other ones!
11/8/2018 c36 ThePeasantOverlord
ignore that salty guy that keeps whining about his characters death, it's literally damganronpa they need to get over it already. I am into the whole rewind idea, and I think it's cool to see them out of the school before they enter. Keep going Tobi!
11/8/2018 c36 11Colton989
Yay... I have to be reminded that my character died with no explanation T_T
10/25/2018 c35 ThePeasantOverlord
dude you're a god. Kings game is going to be absolutely lit. plus topless Levy, I stan.
10/19/2018 c35 126TheRoseShadow21
Bless Kazuro, he is such a sweetie. Who is so going to suffer. I am sorry, Kaz. Anyway, this was wild and entertaining, well done.
10/17/2018 c35 10Katastic Writer
Oh lordie I love the King's Game, always a riot whether the orders are tame or naughty. Every one of these made me laugh so far! You bet I'll be sending you some more ideas for orders!
10/16/2018 c35 11Colton989
Kotetsu is so innocent! (Cries) WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE FIRST?! Okay, now I got that out of my system...

#Don'tLewdTigerBoiKotetsu
10/13/2018 c34 Mystique Monroe
Finally, I have time to review.

The littlest writer goes bye bye. Honestly, I thought a lot of people would have broken before her.

Like Veronica. She is loca.

Tatum is the Ultimate troll, and I'm happy he survived to mess with people another day.

Though, c'mon Veronica, I know you have a soft spot for him. Admit it!
10/11/2018 c34 10Katastic Writer
Oh man what an intense start! I wasn't for sure it was actually going to be Keiko, for awhile I was torn between her and Hatsumi, but the big reveal just made this all the more sad due to her and Robin being close friends.
Also Tatum being sneaky and finding other hidden secrets, oof.
This has been both a fun and intense start, and I look forward to the next act!
10/10/2018 c34 126TheRoseShadow21
Oh hey, you completed the first trial! Well done! I was leaning towards it being Tatum in the end, but in the end it was Keiko o.O Anyway, yeah, you're doing fine with all this, so keep it up!
10/10/2018 c34 2ObieSenpai
So I kind of have a bone to pick with Keiko, but I also want to congradulate may. I mean mostly on the why she killed her friend thing, and it is mostly due to some personal stuff, but one thing I will say while I completly disagreed with how Keiko handled it, I can understand why she did what she did, and that makes her a good character in my book.
Good job may.
Well, can’t wait for the next chapter, and also (even though I am not that guy) sorry for your uncomfortableness. It’s cool dude, and honestly the way you ask to handle this is actually very cool since it would offer communication among other creators and encourages more interactivity.
Now I bet people will start pming people to sex their character, and prolly spam you for names. So I will say that I created Kotaru, the Mineta that people (might) actually like (probably not)? So you don’t have to bother Tobi (as much).
So yeah, keep up the good work.
8/29/2018 c33 Mystique Monroe
So Keiko is a killer... but is she THE killer.

I'm loving this trial right now. The pace is perfect, the content is enjoyable.

Overall it was a fun return.
8/29/2018 c33 ThePeasantOverlord
okay
finished and thrilled. I was always suspicious of Keiko, but I sincerely hope it's like, a dog or something. like a dog as a best friend. but hey, amazing trial. I'm very excited to see who the blackened actually is.
8/27/2018 c33 10Katastic Writer
Boy howdy I love long chapters, and this one was a blast to read! Thus far the evidence is utilized very well, even though there's still more along the way. I'd say it's pretty hard to automatically pinpoint the blackened just by looking, so I'm sure the big reveal will be shocking to say the least!
8/27/2018 c33 TheRoseShadow21
YAY TRIAL CHAPTER! You did amazingly well with it, well done :) I didn't see anything particularly wrong with it-it flowed well, the evidence made sense (though admittedly I am unsure who did it, but that's nothing to do with you lol, that's just me), it was entertaining, all that.
Anyway, yeah, great work! I can't wait for the next part!
220 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »