for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair

8/26/2018 c33 ThePeasantOverlord
Been a while innit Tobi! But damn that's a long chapter, I haven't even finished it yet but I like the style of trialit's very true to the game. Keep up the hard work, I'm gonna finish it now.
5/19/2018 c5 9SanityRequiem
Hahaha, this is my first review of the story even though I read it because I forget everything.

I'm wondering what would happen if Hotaru meet Hotaru from my story. Something tells me that would be very...interesting. XD
4/30/2018 c32 ThePeasantOverlord
also everyone is hella suspicious. Every line can be nitpicked to find some blame for everyone else.
4/30/2018 c32 10Katastic Writer
Welcome back once more! It's great to get more progress for this investigation, and with more interesting clues to work with. I'm particularly intrigued by the evidence found in Tatum's room and how they tie into this case, or at least how Tatum himself will react. Also those statues...Holy crap that's some creepy foreshadowing I'm imagining! I'm so ready to get into this trial!
4/30/2018 c32 Mystique Monroe
It's back-back-back-back-back again!

I really am curious about That truth bullet revolving around Tate. Veeeeerrry interesting.

I wish I could review longer, but I sadly have a to work all day.

All my best!
4/30/2018 c32 126TheRoseShadow21
As Miyuki's creator, I can confirm that her POV did sound right. In fact, it was perfect. The entire chapter was very good too, well worth the wait. It was interesting to see the different pictures behind the curtains, and the statues thing was as creepy as hell. I'm still clueless as to who the culprit could be, but I am interested in finding out. I just hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter as we did for this one. Either way, great work, I look forward to the next one!
4/29/2018 c32 ThePeasantOverlord
Hell yeah! Been a while crocodile, but hey, whoever it is I'm sure they had a viable reason...right?
3/3/2018 c31 41mayurie
AAAAAAA YOU UPDATED! Man, I'm super late but I was really really super happy about a new chapter! It was worth the wait, to put it simply. Anyways, to the chapter we go!

Oh god, now I remember Robin. Poor guy, I'm praying for him again. But hey, I really love how the investigation isn't just based on Veronica's perspective- and speaking of Veronica, the first case tend to make everyone suspect the protagonist huh. Oh yeah, and that student's comment feature is really cool! I'm looking forward to an evidence with hilarious comment from someone lol.

That title is definitely reminding me of one of Agatha Christie's books! Though I could be wrong XD But I'm gonna talk a wild guess in that the character you had research the most is Aurore, mostly because of how in this chapter she explained about paint and those stuff I never even heard of lol. Great chapter as always though! I look forward to the next one Tobi!
3/3/2018 c31 ThePeasantOverlord
! she back and better than ever! never thought I'd be so excited for a murder trial but here we are
2/27/2018 c31 10Katastic Writer
I’d say the wait was worth it, this is another fantastic chapter! It showcased a new perspective on the investigation and I like it; instead of having the main character go to every notable location, we get to see every character contribute in their own way. I’ll enjoy seeing the rest of the investigations in this way!
2/27/2018 c31 126TheRoseShadow21
YOU'RE BACK! Yay! This was a good chapter-your writing has improved a lot. I liked how we went from POV to POV in this, it gave a wider picture of the investigation. And those little 'student comments' on the Truth Bullet are both intriguing and vaguely hilarious.
Regarding the chapter title, my first two thoughts are Cluedo or Agatha Christie, leaning more towards Christie, but I don't know why. But I'll take a pass on the second question because I'm not a psychic.
Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter!
2/26/2018 c31 19BIBOTOT
Great to see another update after so long. Last time we left off, Robin the witch doctor couldn't handle the heat in the killing game, and now his friends are out uncovering who was responsible for the surprised BBQ (bad jokes, I know).

First of all, I like the way the investigation is described from multiple perspectives. It is realistic, as it is not possible for the main character to be in the middle of everything and be present whenever a clue is discovered. Overall, I like this approach.

So the E-Handbooks register the evidence as it is discovered rather than letting the students writing it down. That just makes things easier, isn't it, because the students can tell which clue is important and which is irrelevant. It's also quite funny to see the note below directly mimicking the students' last quote when discovering the evidence.

Tatum is the most suspicious so far. With Veronica overhearing his last conversation with Robin and the fact it is written down as a Truth Bullet, he won't be able to hide it. Let's see what it was about.

Good stuff so far. Please update soon.
2/25/2018 c31 Mystique Monroe
Well it really has been a while. I have to say... I still want someones head on a spike for killing Robin. While I like Tate more, Robin was my sweetie.

Now, on to the characters. I love how we are getting little inklings on which of them will most likely be a killer. Very interesting.

I have work rn, so no time for long review. TTYL
1/19/2018 c30 41mayurie
Whoa, I haven't reviewed in a while but I wanna tell you that you're doing an awesome job so far Tobi! I really love the way everyone's reaction to Robin's death feel so real, and I can't wait to see what kind of things they'll find in the investigation and who the culprit is!

And back to this chapter; Christmas Special! Of course, Keiko would do something like that XD But wait- Robin and Tatum broke up!? Well that was unexpected... but I can't deny that Tatum and Kealani is an interesting ship lol.

One thing that I'm super curious about is the fact that Tatum called Keiko as 'Shakespearethe same nickname that Monokuma called Keiko as before. Suspicious! But then again, Tatum is /always/ suspicious...

Anyways, that's all from me. Oh yeah, it's super late but happy new year to everyone! Awesome Christmas special Tobi! I can't wait for the next update!
12/28/2017 c30 10Katastic Writer
Of course Keiko initiated Operation Mistletoe, it fits so well! I loved this, the outfits and the pairings and everything. I'll look forward to Part 2! :)
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »