for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair

12/27/2017 c29 19BIBOTOT
So this is the prelude to the investigation. It's cool, though I had hoped the cast to react a little more to Robin's death. Anyway, Hotaru is instantly the prime suspect due to her revealed talent as the Ultimate Arsonist, and she's not happy with hit. Let's just hope she and Roman can both keep their heads in the upcoming investigation and trial.

Monokuma showing up and explaining the rules as always. I like it the way the cast seem fully determined to find out the killer.

Good luck with your first murder mystery. I will be here.
12/27/2017 c30 ThePeasantOverlord
scrATCH THAT LAST COMMENT, my beautiful boy I'm crying the ship has sailed
12/27/2017 c30 126TheRoseShadow21
Ahhh Kaz's new jumper is adorable, it's perfect for him D
12/26/2017 c29 ThePeasantOverlord
merry cringledepressi spaghetti Levy I'd my aesthetic. Also, Hatsumi and Levy? is that a possible ship I hear?
12/25/2017 c29 10Katastic Writer
Merry Christmas!
This was another great chapter as short as it was, which I don't mind since it had a lot of substance. Reading everyone's reactions was a good way to see how they handled this kind of situation, surely only the beginning of a long road ahead for them.
Until next time, have a great new year!
12/25/2017 c29 TheRoseShadow21
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Anyway, this was short but good, and you got Kaz and Miyuki's reactions right :) :). I look forward to the next chapter!
12/16/2017 c28 Inuyashaswife
Hey Tobi,
You gave us an update on over 1 week ago, but still no flippin story. To be honest I am happy that we have a murder to solve now. That stupid tiger was the only death. I hoping for an updat soon
12/3/2017 c28 1Notadeadguy
Glad to see your back
12/3/2017 c28 126TheRoseShadow21
Oh, I'm glad you're feeling better now! To answer your question about Halloween shorts-yeah, go for it lol. Who cares if it's December? Anyway, I look forward to the next update!
(Also, lol that mini story)
12/2/2017 c28 10Katastic Writer
I’m glad you’re feeling better, I was getting worried! Please take good care of yourself. Your health is more important than the story.

That short, though. Nobody messes with Miyuki’s buddy and gets away with it. XD
12/2/2017 c28 41mayurie
Glad to hear from you, Tobi! I'm sorry to hear that you were sick. No need to worry though, we can wait patiently so you can write on your own pace. Take care of yourself in the real life first, then worry about this story later!

Also, that mini story got me laughing a little so good job on torturing Tatum XD Miyuki to the rescue! I'm thinking though, maybe you're secretly giving us a hint with this mini story, hm... Or maybe I'm just thinking too hard. Oh well.

Alright, that's all from me. Take care, and don't push yourself Tobi! Have a nice day/night!
12/2/2017 c28 ThePeasantOverlord
dude you're not sick anymore!
10/12/2017 c27 Mystique Monroe
Sorry for the delay. College has been driving me to drink. I enjoyed the shorts, like always, and my poor little bird had so much life in this dark time of his life. I will send you the list of fav people soon.
10/8/2017 c27 10Katastic Writer
Aww! It's so good to see Robin alive in these shorts, and his friendship with Keiko is a beautiful thing. It's going to make me miss him even more now, that poor soul!

Yus more matchmaking! This was discussed a bit, so I'm very excited for the possibilities! I may come up with some crazy pairing/non-pairing ideas, so I'll send those by PM when I have the time~

(Also V3 is giving me life right now along with these shorts; haven't been able to get the game yet but I'm watching someone's playthrough and O M G)
10/8/2017 c27 126TheRoseShadow21
LET THE SHIPPING BEGIN! :) :) :)
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »