for New Moons

5/15 c41 45K2912 - The Anonimo Avtory
Very good work Goatsplus! I am glad you are back. Keep up the amazing work as always!
5/11 c41 2Wolfo100
A great chapter, once again. Well written and filled to the brim with enjoyable content, as always. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next chapter.
Keep up the good work, Jag.
2/7 c39 RED-WOLF19
Best story I’ve read so far other than living with Kate.
You have to continue this story please. It’s been 2 years since then.
If u don’t then but a job well done
12/3/2019 c39 VMAN ALPHA WOLF
o forgot to mention love ur shit keep up the good work and jus hope u update soon
12/3/2019 c39 VMAN ALPHA WOLF
yo man lovn this story hope u update pretty soon cos its goin pretty well
8/21/2019 c39 2KeithTheLoneWolf
Another amazing chapter as always, Goat. I dont know how you do it, but you always amaze me with these chapters. I wonder what's up with Humphrey. Maybe he used to have a horse of his own and lost it or something. Guess we'll have to wait and see. This chapter definitely got me pumped for the next one and I can't wait for it! Keep it up man!
8/7/2019 c37 KeithTheLoneWolf
Oh man, this next chapter has me wandering what's going to happen next. It definitely has me thinking about what Garth's plan is going to be. He better leave Humphrey alone before something bad will happen to him. Can't wait for the next chapter! P.S. Don't stop writing them amazing masterpiece.
8/7/2019 c37 2Frosthelmprince
Oohhhh exciting! Nice job mate. Lol I also like how we updated our stories at the same time haha keep up the great work
7/29/2019 c36 2KeithTheLoneWolf
Hopefully Kate will get the chance to confess her feeling to Humphrey soon. I'm so definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work, Goat
7/29/2019 c36 3Troy Groomes
I wonder how Kate & Humphrey take to finally having a weekend by themselves
7/29/2019 c36 22TheRavenMocker
The love is real lol. Freaking amazing...um fanstico chapter dude.
7/26/2019 c35 2Frosthelmprince
Miss ya bud
7/26/2019 c35 22TheRavenMocker
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! I gotta reread this story...rip me
7/26/2019 c35 2KeithTheLoneWolf
Welcome back Goatsplus, long time no see my friend. It's really amazing to see you're still alive and well. We haven't forgotten about you or your amazing stories. Poor, Humphrey didn't deserve what happened to him. Garth is such a big jerk. I would teach him a lesson or two about messing with Humphrey. I'm definitely Looking forward to the next chapter for this magnificent story!
7/24/2019 c34 2Wolfo100
Please man. You have to update this when you get the chance. It just leaves you dying for more XD
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »