FanFiction.Net
for Naruto's Lemon Adventures

1/24 c21 speedster452
Hinata should be next
11/27/2022 c19 Shitohakai
I see what you did there “the royal penis is clean your highness.” Snoop reference
10/25/2022 c15 Guest
I'm loving the story so far bro! Would I am texting about is your statement that Sakura should have ended up with Naruto and not Hinata bro what anime where you watching Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto in terms of having him as a loving boyfriend / husband so with the way she treated Naruto in the series she's lucky if she gets to position of c** dumpster!
10/22/2022 c1 Guest
Imagine having s 17" dick, that would suck so bad, you wouldn't even be able to fit half your dick inside a women.
3/21/2022 c2 Someone else
You know, I hope this kind of lemon just adopted into hentai manga or something. Just an opinion you know.
2/22/2022 c7 Barbatus Lupus Rex
I think I laughed a little too much in this chapter
1/21/2022 c18 Arashi Kaoru
Why no Author's Note this chapter's beginning
1/21/2022 c14 Arashi Kaoru
This is just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, nice Incest and Paedophilia
1/21/2022 c15 Arashi Kaoru
This is some serious shit hahahaha. The heaven shit is good
1/20/2022 c8 Arashi Kaoru
hot damn this is some jinchuriki stuff
1/20/2022 c5 Arashi Kaoru
"Urg! Gotta go fast!" hahahahahhaha what is that
1/20/2022 c3 Arashi Kaoru
Seeing Red/Yellow and Red Makes is both an amazing fanfic where the ship is Naruto x Tayuya. It has some lemon (amount can be counted by both hands), i just said this because i saw your A/N last chapter.
1/20/2022 c1 Arashi Kaoru
Wow, never thought i would see the words "Hot damn" in this fanfic. Definitely did not expect that, i thought i was just the only person that used that. (Definitely because i never saw or heard anyone use it)
1/20/2022 c2 Arashi Kaoru
Well sheesh, this is some serious stuff (Well at least for the perverted people)
1/20/2022 c1 Arashi Kaoru
Hot damn shit this is...
566 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »