FanFiction.Net
for I'll call the cake shop

6/25 c1 Guest
Hiccup marry Astrid and Rapunzel marry Eugene. This is a bad fanfic.
6/15/2019 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when Yvan as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
11/28/2017 c1 Guest
Please! Will we get more of this installment?
7/12/2017 c1 Guest
I like this, thank you very much. Well done.
5/22/2017 c1 5Everlight18
Oh my! This is fantastic! Sounds like quite a lot of disasters on the wedding day (as a soon-to-be bride myself, I shudder at what could happen on mine) but they seem to be having fun.

And look, Hiccup put his foot in his mouth again! Brilliant that boy is. ;)

Looking forward to more!
5/2/2017 c1 23KnifeInTheCrayonBox
Awww, this is adorable! Very well-written and funny! The only criticism I can give, though, is that I'm not really sure of their surroundings. Not a whole lot of where they are is described at all. Where are they, exactly? It's not at the church, obviously. Is it the reception place? It's just never mentioned. Other than that, though, I really liked this! I got to the end thinking, 'wait, this can't be the end, I need more!' I could totally see this as a multi-chaptered story describing the wedding and more mishaps, but hey, I also love is as it is, if you want to keep it this way. Anyway, good job! :)
4/24/2017 c1 Noctus Fury
I don't know what you're talking about. This is an awesome Hiccunzel one-shot! Seriously, you couldn't have done it any better. Though, personally I wouldn't have gone with Jarida because to be honest they'd never get along and due to their constant fighting, they'd probably divorce a few years after their marriage. Just saying. And it's my opinion. I'm not judging you or nothing.

The Hiccunzel fluff's cute. _