for Beneath the Mask

7/9/2021 c2 1Blue Nine Tailed Fox
It's been more than 3 years. Is this story not continuing or something. I really like this story, so I hope you can continue it.
8/20/2017 c1 4Rainbow D. Jay
This story is titled Beneath the mask... will Killer be an important character? Or is it the mask that the school wears, hiding the truth?
8/20/2017 c2 Rainbow D. Jay
Ooooo! What will happen next! Was Killer kidnapped? maybe he didn't actually qualify for the school... Blaze-y! Updaate!
6/14/2017 c2 10JOtakuAnime
Interesting... Can't wait to see the next chapter
5/18/2017 c2 gaia101010
This story is so interesting.
5/18/2017 c1 gaia101010
Amazing story Blaze, I love your imagination, you have creative and writing talent. I expect to see your writing to become more well known as the years go by.
5/8/2017 c2 sarge1130
Wonder what had happened to Killer. Did someone kidnap him? The school is kind of mysterious and Law is getting some vibes from it. Also, Law seems to know some of them but had not remembered meeting them. Maybe he had met them when he was still young through one of his uncles.
Thanks for the update :D.
4/28/2017 c2 Unknown DX
Really nice chapters, it's good to see the worst generation talked about for a change. Although does this mean Zoro is in it too?
4/27/2017 c1 sarge1130
This is nice and quite interesting. Like it that this story is on friendship rather than on pairing. Hehehe, no one can say no to Luffy, this guy is quite persistent. Like it how Law throws an insult on Kidd in their first meeting. Curious what is this school has to offer. Their train alone kind of reminds me of Hogwarts express. Will wait for the next update :). I also love you other story titled "Sinking". Will there be another update?
4/24/2017 c1 OnePiece03
I really love story's where One Piece characters go to school. And this story just makes me like them even more. Please oh god please add more. Keep up the good work. 10 out of 10 so far
4/23/2017 c1 5MadelVer
LOVE the story so far! can't wait for the upcoming chapters!