for The Difference Between Power and Strength

7/23 c1 daliapv.perez
Nada mal.
6/3 c1 1MasenkoKidd
this fanfic is super dope. I loved the stare down between Elder and Tsuna, and how you chose to do it from Kenichi's POV. I also liked the parallels between Iemetsu and Tsuna (i.e. Tsuna's relationship with Honoka mirroring the implied relationship between Iemetsu and Kenichi's mom).

I think a spar between Kenichi and Tsuna would be super exciting. It could be the Elder's idea and Tsuna could go along with it to see if Kenichi was strong enough to protect himself or something.

I also think having the "trash brigade" show up and check on their boss would be nice to see. I say so for the character interactions, Takeshi and Shigure, Lambo and Honoka, Ryohei and Takeda for a few examples. Also seeing Reborn and Kenichi's sensei trade notes would be fun.

Also having the Vongola do the D of D iot join in with Sakaki's subplot would also be interesting.

I think this fic has a ton of potential and you're totally skilled enough. I hope you regain your interest in this story, because it'd be a shame to see a fic like this die.

~Kidd out.
7/27/2019 c1 8Reclusive Dork
you should make the mist flames Hackers.
5/22/2019 c1 tylerbraden13
Wish you would update this
11/2/2018 c1 yukina140292
update more this story please!
8/1/2018 c1 Frwt
good stories...
i like it
6/25/2018 c1 29kuu.mochizuki.3
This story is completely awesome and i would really love to read the rest of this incredible story :3
4/15/2018 c1 Kamencolin
Keep up the good work
4/5/2018 c1 ARSLOTHES
Interesting fic
12/31/2017 c1 Kisara
Me gusta mucho tu historia. Por favor actualiza pronto.
11/19/2017 c1 skidney
Awesome story!
10/15/2017 c1 9UzuSphere
OMIGOSHHH! This story is way too good! Can I ask when the next update will be? It's a very interesting take on to the KHR-Kenichi Crossover Fandom. Looking forward to new chapters!
6/21/2017 c1 1ArgentaAquamarine
The story's interesting, I like it. I especially like how different Iemitsu and Genji taught their sons about good and bad. It certainly is a very subjective teachings. I loved how their advices shaped Kenichi and Tsuna XD. Hope ΓΌ update soon!
5/7/2017 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
This seems to be a good story. I will follow.
4/28/2017 c1 Capral90
I want to thank You for this crossover I love this idea. Scene with Tsuna and Kenichi teachers is amazingly intense in really east way.
20 Page 1 2 Next »