for Oh No! Not the ghost zone!

4/15 c1 Guest
were is the story?
12/5/2017 c1 Guest
Looks interesting but I have two suggestions why not make Pandora his mother and have it where Danny is a reincarnation of her first son.
12/5/2017 c1 Dragon Human
you don't take shit.
I like you
11/29/2017 c1 31228248
Looks interesting, how about the mysterious quartet.
11/29/2017 c1 Guest
hi this will be good i can tell
11/19/2017 c2 Guest
Pls keep typing the story i can tell it will be funny
8/24/2017 c2 coramoonlight
please update it when you have a chance its amazing
8/13/2017 c2 Dragon-Trainer
My brother has a personal character he made for "Danny Phantom", my brother's character is from a timeline in which the ghost Zone and the human world went to war and practically destroyed one another. He and good handful of ghosts are the only survivors the human world is in the same state but the weirdest and worst part is that there is no Danny Phantom anymore, he died trying to stop the war and in the process he was the one to save the handful. My brother's character was made from the observance and their desire to have a Fail-Safe in case Danny ever became Dan again, his main goal is to keep Danny under wraps or in other words he beats the living crap out of Danny a lot
8/13/2017 c2 Hunter's Moon
I got a friend that's got to Unique DP OC's, they go by the name the destiny twins because they like to hang around Clockworks Tower and due to an accident they no longer exist in time. They actually look through the little gears at Clockwork has around in like to mess with people's Destin futures, the only people they don't mess with our Danny, Sam, Tucker, Valerie, and Jazz.
7/5/2017 c1 1ItsSoCute
Although I am very interested in huge story, I'm not a fan of the way it is written (so cut an dry with the names- kind of like a script)... I would like to keep reading, but if it were more descriptive and emersive, that would be really nice!
7/4/2017 c1 2Runeion
Little bit more details would be nice and u could also use the time when Vlad gave them ecto-acne to give Tucker ghost power's too since Sam got possess by overgrowth she developed ghost powers first.
7/4/2017 c1 1The Talent
Said hear like " I can't hear what your saying" instead of here like "get over here"
7/4/2017 c1 PicardNCC1701-D
It's a good start and I like the idea of Sam having ghost powers from Undergrowth. Personally I have always thought Sam should have gotten ghost powers from it. I think it would be nice to see Sam's parents (unlike in the acual show) be kind to Danny and treat him as family with the two of them and Sam's grandmother know about Danny and Sam's powers and Dani.
7/4/2017 c1 1Panther4Life
Word of advice, your story is too new for me to give proper criticism, although your writing style is nice, but this could go either way. I would just try and do something to give your story a different plotline. Danny fighting Dan usually involving clockwork, Danny (and Sam) being the king (and queen) of the ghost zone, and getting stuck in Walkers prison have all been done many times. You can do one of these plots, but you need to add something different for your story to not just be a rewrite of anothers idea.
4/26/2017 c1 2dragonsapphirr
This is so good. Keep up the good work
17 Page 1 2 Next »