for Trainer

11/8/2020 c25 Dased22
This chapter seems kind of contrived just to shit on Ash, Red needlessly getting angry and overly personal about Ash's fuck up, Misty leaving makes perfect sense but rocket managing to break past Oak is just ?
Kinda iffy direction tbh
11/8/2020 c25 anarion87
great chapter
11/8/2020 c25 YR06
You are making every chapter in life and death battle if team rocket leaders were these weak that ash was able to hold them for some time, then there is no way they would have attacked oak with these many number without being noticed by oak's Pokemon only one come who was intelligent enough to teleport his whole team to take them down, in previous chapters also sometimes you make them strong and other times weak, you are just making this story into drama
11/8/2020 c25 Khangshadow
Where deilia pokemon?
11/8/2020 c25 1ob1292
It is always interesting how quick certain individuals are to blame others, Like Red attacking Ash, but if Red and the others did their duty TR would not even be an issue TR only exists BC most trainers are too lazy
11/8/2020 c25 SILVERE ESPADACHIN
wtf I think you overdid yourself a bit
11/8/2020 c25 PKZ's Ghost
*cries because ngghfhhhh*
F-ffffuuckkk youuuuu
ATLAS DEFENSE SQUAD RISE UP
*Dragon type noises intensifie*
BRING IN VIRIDIOS
(haha other fanfic reference)
AND THAT OVERLY DRAMATIC FLYGON FROM LEGENDARY ADVENTURES
AND THE DAM AUTHOR FLYG0N
REEEEEEEEEE
Wait
Is his mom dea P
11/8/2020 c25 Duja89
Well...that happened. At least there are real consequences.

Reds gonna wring his neck next when he finds out. Then have to step in to try and find Oak.

Lapras was a bit much though.

Happy early Birthday
11/8/2020 c24 Guest
I fly don't understand what happened in this chapter like ... why is he suddenly so pathetic ?
11/4/2020 c24 Guest
Screecher is gonna leave.
11/3/2020 c24 Guest
Yikes, intense chapter. Not sure if this trend will continue but perhaps it's inevitable as Ash and his pokemon grow stronger and clash against Team Rocket. I hope Ash's pokemon will be alright (especially Atlas and Kratos) after this but what's going on with Screecher? Ghost instincts or something? I predict a rift between her and the rest of the team after this. Atlas is going to have a lot to catch up on. And poor Monferno. I like that you're making him work on his trauma and overcoming it won't be easy or simple.

Ash should definitely learn to be more cautious after this. He definitely has skill but not so much restraint. Good intentions are good and all but boy can he be foolhardy. He's a young and reckless kid, and it shows. Although trauma is definitely going to come out of this, I know his family and friends will support him.

I hope things are getting better with your personal situation.
11/3/2020 c24 Guest
This was the dumbest chapter put of everything so far... how the hell did this story suddenly make a 180 from this? We had a cool new serious Ash and suddenly in this chapter he becomes canon Ash and he's also a dumbass and pathetic. what the hell happened.
11/2/2020 c24 PKZ's Ghost
Wow...
Fuck
That was insane
I hope Atlas's ok. He a buzzy boi now
Wait... Does Snorlax like Ash now?
Omg...
can't wait for z moves
Reeeeeeee
11/1/2020 c24 Duja89
Can’t wait for Sabrina to rip him a new one.
10/31/2020 c11 Guest
wow though this was a pokemon fic not a round of call of duty
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »