for Trainer

I'm so happy Ash caught Chimchar! Chimchar is my favorite Pokemon
10/31/2020 c5 Sage4600
Love it.
10/31/2020 c24 Dased22
It seems like Ash is starting to get fed up of everyone, Misty, The League, Team Rocket and even his own pokemon. Great chapter, cant wait to see what the hell is going on with Mismagius.
10/31/2020 c24 17griffin blackwood
That was intense. And it surprisingly went smoother than I expected with ash being ash
10/31/2020 c24 anarion87
nice chapter
10/31/2020 c24 InsanityInTheDesert
I seriously hope something actually good happens with Ash and his team next chapter. The last couple have felt like a rollercoaster of seeing how high he can get before he's knocked back down. Win against Sabrina? She betrays his trust and nearly gets him killed for the sake of her curiosity. Atlas evolved? He's forced to watch as he's beaten to a broken and bleeding wreck while Screecher refuses to help. I'm honestly expecting some PTSD here, and possibly trading away of Screecher at this point. Looking forward to what happens next, and finding out what's got Sabrina pissed at Ash.
10/31/2020 c24 1Immortal Fafnir
Awesome chapter. I was waiting for a chapter like this. Finally got to see some Ash's ass getting whipped...I am not speaking out of sadism. Ash was getting more and more op compared to his age in the middle...which to be honest was a bit frustrating for me. He is strong in his own age group, but established trainers should clean his team easily. One thing I didn't get is... If Silph Corp was working on something important and confidential like masterball...then ACE trainers should be flooding the area for its security, especially when there had been Rocket activities recently like Celadon attack.. Breaking into the building wouldn't had been that easy because of it. But anyways...fully enjoyed the chapter.
Regards and Stay Safe and Healthy.
10/31/2020 c24 Haziq Saffari
Heart pounding chapter, can't wait for the next one. Atlas finally emerge from the cocoon, hopefully there's nothing s wrong with Ash's pokemon. Take a good break.
10/31/2020 c24 chrysalis918
as good as always
10/31/2020 c24 3derpsnort
So let me get this straight. It didn't occur to Ash to release the rest of his pokemon at the staircase. Makes sense.
10/17/2020 c23 1JackFace123
I thought it was really great, it's too bad that those things are happening to you right now but things will get better. I really enjoyed the chapter though, I'm excited to know more about the adaptation and how that involves Ash. I look forward to the next chapter.
10/17/2020 c23 talesfanjmf
First of all I want to wish you luck in overcoming all that is troubling you. In these times the last thing we need is more to worry about.

Chapter itself was fine too. You certainly had a few interesting concepts with the adaptation as well as the Black Fog from the manga.
10/15/2020 c23 Guest
its really good ! thanks as always
10/14/2020 c23 Djfbejen
Poor guy... I hope you're doing well! The story's really great so far, and I can't wait to see what Ash's Adaption is. (Ngl, I hope it's spectre ghosts r my fav)
Also...
SCREECHER FAN CLUB
Have a nice day!
10/14/2020 c23 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
nice dealing with the dark and showing a master pokeball
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »