for Trainer

5/13/2020 c19 1995hzq
Whoops, after rereading this again, kinda misread Atlas' evolution timing. Though it was three week but actually three months, Oh well. So at least three or more chapters until he evolves.
5/13/2020 c19 Guest
Great writing as usual, will Ash gain another Fairy-Type pokemon during Kanto to replace Luna? Will the prize Pokemon in Vermillion be a Fairy? Or a Dark-Type?
5/13/2020 c19 1xxBurlesquexx
Honestly I love the personalities you've created for Ash's Pokemon. You're also the only author I know that has built upon a trade to this extent. I love Luna, and how you keep Ash, Dawn, Huyrus, and Luna in contact is wonderful writing. I'm excited for the Vermillion Tournament! Incredible writing as usual.
5/13/2020 c19 1995hzq
Thanks for the reply, great chapter. The battle with Somnus is epic, Liking Red's team.

Hope by their next meeting, Hydrus is fully at peace with Luna. Dawn's first victory against Zoey, great contest battle you've written. Hopefully Atlas and Screecher will evolve next chapter.
5/12/2020 c19 talesfanjmf
Well you certainly picked a good name for this chapter seeing as how both Red and Dawn make appearances. The later was expected but the former was quite a surprise. Good thing he made quite the impression thanks in no small part to seeing a glimpse at what he's capable of in addition to having him give Ash the means for Screecher to evolve and having his team help out Ash's.
Not surprising to see that Trapinch is close to evolution since I suspected that this is where you were heading with him.

As for the part with Dawn though, there was quite a bit more there. The Terracotta contest was without a doubt a good show all around and you really made it quite a tempting thing thanks to the prices. Really makes me want to see what you will do with that Tournament in Vermillion.
The reunion with Luna went about as expected and it was nice to see her growth under Dawn's ownership.
5/12/2020 c19 anarion87
nice chapter
5/12/2020 c19 nebulae venandi
Capitulo excelente!
Red como sempre uma montanha de poder impossível para o ash escalar nesse momento da historia. kkkkkkk
Me pergunto o que você tem planejado para resolver o trauma do monferno e como o ash vai ajudar ele nisso.
Enquanto não ligo para o romance nesse momento, acho que a Cynthia seria a melhor opção para desenvolver no futuro, quando você for realmente entrar nessa parte. Isso claro é somente minha opinião afinal gosto dela. kkkkkkk
Você vai fazer um arco com o Red e o ash?
Acredito que um arco em que o Red e o Ash possam está trabalhando juntos seria fantástico. Acho que seria uma oportunidade muito interessante para o crescimento do ash como treinador e de seus Pokémon sem contar que permitiria um maior amadurecimento do ash quanto a realidade do mundo pokemon, afinal ele teria o irmão dele ali.
Estou ansioso pelos próximos capitulos.
5/12/2020 c19 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
liked the match with red's pokemon
yay for dawns victory
5/12/2020 c19 GuardianOfTheUniverse
Awesome chapter!
5/12/2020 c19 17griffin blackwood
This was a great read and I loved the Luna focus
5/4/2020 c18 sesshyluhvr
I've forgotten this story and the plotline, this update came as a surprise that I'll have to re-read.
Is this story the one where Ash got mind wiped by Sabrina? The Xatu/Delphi seems like it is.
5/3/2020 c18 nebulae venandi
Sinceramente não me importo nesse momento com romance, acredito que o ash nesse momento tem focar nele e em sua equipe no crescimento e vinculo deles.
Sua historia é excelente e fiquei muito animado em saur finalmente evoluir e acredito que não necessariamente o Trapinch deva demorar para evoluir, enquanto entendo plenamente que tipos dragões demoram a evoluir, o Trapinch atualmente é tipo puro de terra por isso acho que ele evoluir para vibrava não precisa demorar muito. Agora quando ele chegar a vibrava a questão de tempo para evoluir realmente impacta ele, porque ele vira finalmente um tipo duplo terra e dragão.
Capitulo excelente, estou ansioso pelos próximos capítulos.
5/3/2020 c18 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
good to see his starter reach his final form
5/3/2020 c18 talesfanjmf
This was quite the busy chapter now that Ash is back home and can talk to Oak about his Pokemon and how to train them.
Nice to see Delia meet the rest of Ash's pokemon even if it brought up Luna and Ash's feelings on that matter. At least he and Dawn are going to be meeting again in the near future.

After building it up for a while Saur has finally evolved. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for him now that he's reached his final stage.
I am also glad to see that you finally dedicated a good amount of time to Mega Evolution. How that'll work in the future for Ash is something that I will be keeping an eye on.
5/3/2020 c18 jeet granger
First of all great chapter. I understand the reason for not bringing the dynamax. But here's an idea, why don't you make the gigantamax forms the mega evolution forms for pokemons that are in the final stage? That way we could have a few more mega pokemon like alcreamy, snorlax, lapras, etc. For those that already have a mega you may simply ignore them or make the original x and the gigantamax form y. This is just an idea that I plan to use if I ever write a fanfiction. But feel free to use it if you like.
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »