for Trainer

11/26/2018 c7 Guest
When you mentioned that Ash’s fire Pokémon would be one he had in anime canon, I immediately thought of Chimchar, my favorite out of Ash’s Pokemon. I didn’t think you’d actually choose to use him but yay!
10/13/2018 c13 Khangshadow
Give ash a drowzee
10/12/2018 c13 6OFARiolu
Love the story cant wait to read more and will there be a ash x misty in the near future?
10/12/2018 c10 OFARiolu
Go dammit im tearing up bc of that trade im gonna miss Luna
10/11/2018 c13 Xoxohaha
Really dislike Luna for leaving Ash, why would she allow herself to get caught anyway in the first place. How about Ash gets a Flabèbè or Floette for a replacement Fairy-Type? This time one that likes only battling and stays with him. Meeting Dawn, Zoey and Luna again, show them his new Fairy team member who dislikes contest so no trading again.

How about making Misty reluctantly trade to know what it feels like.
9/25/2018 c13 10draconic skysong
I'm glad you went with Ash getting an eventual flygon, since too many have him go the dragonite, garchomp salamance route not that those are bad pokemon and some people can write them well, but flygon I feel is just as good a choice. I like the diversity you've given him, some under used or under rated pokemon.
9/24/2018 c1 dswiller80
...thats not the right usage of omnipresent. this word means that whatever is omnipresent is simultaneously everywhere. literally every atom in the universe has whatever, usually in reference to God, present.
9/24/2018 c13 GuardianOfTheUniverse
Great chapter, love how Ash got a Trapinch, one of my favorite pokemon. Update soon!
9/24/2018 c13 Guest
Ash is a wimp in this fic, and why the heck is misty so overpowered, at least keep it realistic. With Luna gone, this fic has lost most of its appeal. Was her bond with Ash so weak, that she would abandon him ?
9/24/2018 c13 Guest
Just a question, will Ash get an egg? If so, I think it should hatch into an Ice-type, a Cubchoo or a Snorunt in particular. What do you think?
9/24/2018 c13 thor94
good chapter.
but i hoped ash catching more than a little trapinch in safari zone (like the mysterious dratini), and flygon is not really the best of dragons (garchomps is far better)
also like someone said, it would be good if ash developped some great talent in something that not pokemon battle (like using weapon, electronic-hacking, close combat, brock and delia cooking level, etc) and also all the knowledge and caring stuff about pokemon.
9/24/2018 c1 Guest
If you wanted to give him a dragon/ground type, you could have at least given him a gible. Flygon are pathetic anyway
9/24/2018 c13 zakripng
Nice. Ash needs to learn more than Pokemon battles, I hope that you will make him eventually realize his lack of knowledge in caring Pokemon in his team because Ash does not have Brock with him. Maybe in every city had a library to peruse?
I'm a bit disappointed that Ash willingly trade Luna a valuable Pokemon at that rather than entering the competition.
Thank you.
9/24/2018 c13 1995hzq
Nice to see a new chapter, Ash gotten a good new teammate. Flygons are nice Dragon-Type, good substitute for Dratini. Ampharos will be a good power up.
9/24/2018 c13 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it liked the fight with paul and the adition to ash's team
shame with misty's magicarp do hope it evolve's
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »