for Trainer

7/2/2018 c11 Realistic view
Honestly, I'm only half done with chap 11 but right now im disappointed in how weak is, he survives through 3 encounters with the rockets, all encounters ending with him near dead and some of the encounters with others dying and yet with all the anger in his body and the young reckless attitude most boys have at that age, he is still a wallowing retard that doesn't kill, even when all those things have happened, even when it's the best choice, even when the civil war was less than a generation ago. It's like Ash hasn't matured at all even when his innocence was ripped away.
I don't know what has happened in the 2nd half of the chapter but my interest in the story has been waning since chap 9, i can only hope it improves in chap11 cos i dont know if i can actually wait for chap12
7/2/2018 c9 The monk
A sableye would've been cool... bannette was a choice but at this stage of the story, banette would've rekt the team. Nothing against mismagius, i rarely use ghost type pokemon besides dusknoir myself but yea, a nod towards the nomad, peace be with you
7/1/2018 c5 Just the way
I dont know why but I've always hated ritchie, maybe it's cos he is suppose to be a carbon copy of ash but every time he is brought up in pokemon fanfics, i just want to see him crushed and defeated. i haven't finished this chat but I'm guessing from the route, the rain and your previous comments, ritchie is getting the charmander and probs named it something dumb. Always hated ritchie...
6/22/2018 c11 5Garm88
First I need to say that this is very well written, enjoyable and interesting.

Now ends the compliments and comes the criticism. There is no way, zero, that this could not break my suspension of disbelief. The reaction time for all first responder forces involved in this is utterly abysmal unless the entire chain of communication was broken or infiltrated by eny agents.

At the very most it would have taken five minutes for league forces to be completely swarming Celadon in a world where long range teleportation is so common and easily accessible. Especially if it's recently enough after a civil war where Surge is both still as young as he is and as well known. This is a society that has to have an astounding amount of recent militarization, with a city as big as Celadon probably having a fairly powerful force stationed nearby. If there was any competency on the part of the White Hats, the Rockets should have been utterly spanked in quick order.

Either you didn't think this through all the way, which is understandable, or just ignored it for narrative convenience, while also understandable is just unfortunate.
6/9/2018 c11 1SighDuck
damn, intense! keep it up!
6/5/2018 c1 2StandingMan
Hmm, interesting premise and nice choice in starter. Bulb Adair is criminally underrated.

Like most reboots you can see the Traveler influences with a more developed world. You can especially see it in the other trainers.

The line about twinkies was hilarious.

I’m going to keep tabs on this one and see how it goes.
6/5/2018 c11 BadassFanKickass
awesome work cant wait for more
6/4/2018 c11 2Phantomsoul2015
One of the most detailed rocket battles I’ve ever read
6/2/2018 c11 1Korin Dragoon
I have an OC or two you can use as a poke-ranger or random helpful trainer that shows up to help with Rockets, if you want.
6/2/2018 c11 1smart move
great chapter and you really made me kind of see snorlax as part of the group but on the other hand i don't know why I just can't really feel the monferno out of all the other pokemon on ash's team I Think he is the one that need's the most work on his personality for him to feel as real as the others

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE
6/2/2018 c10 smart move
Okay i have just read you story in one go and so far it was good and made me remember the like of the Traveler and The Challanger, but I feel kind of cheated with this trade as you have already said so many times before clefairy are extremely rare pokemon and you made ash trade her for a scyther of all pokemon? If it was a better pokemon from the sinnoh region i would not mind but this is kind of infuriating.
6/2/2018 c11 Valentine Vulpes
Powerful chapter. I hope ashs pokemon are okay, maybe they've evolved during this confrontation. Hope everything is okay with you. Keep it up
6/1/2018 c11 1995hzq
One of the most brutal pokemon stories ever, hope nothing worse comes next.
6/1/2018 c11 Gust
I swear if you kill off erika...
6/1/2018 c10 guest
I hope that ash gets better at strategizing during battles and that he keeps a cool head as he continues his journey. It seems to me that that was a lot of the problems in his battling.
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »