for Trainer

6/12/2017 c4 Crazily Insane One
I'm definitely loving Trainer as much as Nomad so far. But considering how far you'd gone in Nomad it isn't surprising. Great work with giving him Poliwag. I love Poliwrath. I used to play a Pokémon MMORPG where it was one of my top 6. Making Misty stronger was a good move. Too often she is undermined or underplayed because of her sisters. I think she'd be a real powerhouse if given even the barest of attention. Can't wait to see more Combo moves coz they're really awesome! And SURGE IS COMING! To be honest he is my favorite gym leader. While Sabrina and Koga are strong too. There's just something about Surge and Blaze(Cinnabar Gym). Also loved the way you portrayed Gary! I think he has a lot of potential in terms of more than just a trainer or a researcher or a rival but as an actual Friend to Ash more than Misty, Jack and the others. Ooo! Which makes me curious which Psychic or Ghost type are you giving him? I know Challenger had a Hypno(I think, it's been so long since it was updated! It almost makes me cry). Can't wait to see him kick ass in Vermilion and on St. Anne

On that note! Here's my OC!
Name: Hank Warner
Looks: Blonde of Hair, Fair of Skin, Wide Innocent Black Eyes. Prefers wearing Yellow Checkered TShirt with a Blue Jeans. Hair buzz shaved till he appears almost bald.
Personality: Lazy to the point he almost fails to hear anything that even beside him. Usually behaves like a moron until something really catches his attention. Likes to let his Pokémon do their own thing until things get serious.
Pokémon at hand: Golett, Charmeleon, Omanyte, Zorua, Pidgeotto and Joltik.

Hope that meets your requirements. Update soon! I'm so pumped that I can't wait to read more.
6/12/2017 c4 Amourshipper35
Yea ash beat misty and I liked the battle better then the one in the anime and I liked seeing Gary being a little nicer to ash then in the anime and I liked seeing him get some non cannon Pokémon like poilwag and carfarly
6/12/2017 c4 Waberjack
Really enjoying the story, like how Ash isn't OP and Gary is an equal to Ash while not being a complete dick. Love the team so far and hope Hydrus evolves into a Politoad, mostly because I've never seen a story with one.

Looking forward to seeing what other Pokemon Ash catches now he doesn't have a carry limit, which I love as long as he doesn't catch too many.

Can't wait for the next update but get that school is more important, I'll still be looking forward to the next chapter.
6/11/2017 c3 Crazily Insane One
Awesome. I've been waiting for you. Nomad was on my favorites for a long time. That's how I keep track of stories I like. It's my 3rd most favourite story after The Traveler and The Challenger. Considering this is written by the author of Nomad I'm not surprised the story is so awesome. While I'm disappointed you chose Mareep over the multitude of other Electric Pokemon available. It's still quite good considering the diverse range of moves it has access to. And Clefairy! You rock dude. Clefairy maybe slightly girly but I find it to be one of my favorites. Though it is rarely seen in Fanfiction. Dratini is obviously my favorite dragon type but I don't think you'll be giving Ash that... Or will you? Would be pretty awesome if Ash went solo after Cerulean since it will allow things to change up a bit. But if he doesn't that's fine too. I do hope he'll get the other 2 starters. Charizard is my all time favorite of Ash's Pokémon. It almost feels OP but I can't help it. No matter what anyone does. Charizard will remain at the top of my list for fire types. I'm fine if he doesn't get Squirtle. Give him 2 fire types if need be. But give him a Charizard for sure. Pretty please?
6/8/2017 c3 rockingchampif
Awesome chapter great story so far i like the pokemon ash have exotic pokemons not native to kanto...this chapter reminded me of the fanfic the challenger i guess you were inspired by that one ...having few pokemon good pokemon is a great way to go...
6/7/2017 c3 2Phantomsoul2015
Okay now your just giving him reds team from the manga
6/7/2017 c1 BlainX
Well I will take a wait and see stance. It is well written but the story does not have a hook for me yet. While Bulbasaur is one of the lesser used starters which is a plus for this story the archtype is used much too often along with even If I could take flak for this Charmander or Pikachu.I was much more excited about The Nomad. Its hook was the use an archetype of a lesser used Pokemon. Combined with the level of writing you show here it would have been a Gem to find. In games we are restricted in the pool of pokemon we should use powerwise. We dont have the choice of a dynamic splitsecond strategic decision making. We dont have Combination Attacks or Attackchaining. We dont have a three-d battlefield and terrane to use, to change. We also dont have attack ranges, Hit and run tactics, strafing runs of flying pokemon or long rang bombardment defensive style battle...the list goes on. For me that are all things that equalise pokemon archtypes and allmost all pokemon could have a use.

Well that is much more than what I wanted to write... I hope you dont see that rant as rude or as a Flame which was not my intention at all.
6/6/2017 c3 Guest
Very good story
6/6/2017 c3 vvDreamerSky
This story is interesting and well written. Though some characters rub me the wrong way. If I was in Ash's situation, I would've ditched them.
Besides that, this has a lot of potential.
6/5/2017 c3 7PraetorFable
Great chapter. I'll be looking forward to reading more! I'm excited for the Cerulean battle. Also I noticed that at the top of the chapter you put Chapter Four instead of Chapter Three.
6/5/2017 c3 Radioactive Random Rainbow
6/5/2017 c2 alpha
I really dislike 2 things on pokemon fanfics
1. OC having screen time, there is already a lot of scope for characters in pokemon which can be used beautifully, than creating useless OC
2. Nicknaming pokemon. I honestly dont like it when people nickname ash's pokemon.
You have done both of them
I honestly dislike ur story now. Even though u have written it beautifully. All because of the above points
6/5/2017 c2 Duja89
Really good story so far. Hope you stick with it rather than dropping it after a while like most of the stories I've read and like.

Seems you like Greek mythology nicknames which is cool. Though you could've made Bulbasaur female and named it Demeter to keep with the theme lol. That's not a criticism or anything just a joke.
6/5/2017 c1 thor94
interesting chapter.
so red is ash older brother here and is really strong.
Hope like with him, by the end of the kanto year journey you will plan ash win indigo league at first try, beat the elite and become the regional champion in a similar or more impressive way than his brother all before he reach his 11th birthday equalize or even beating the youngest champion record (and later beat his brother record as youngest pokemon master in history). It would be kinda pointless or shame if ash failed where his brother succeeded.
Didn't expected ash obtain bulbasaur, kinda hope he will obtain charmander later (or a powerful dragon like pokemon).
Also glad ash will face skilled gym leader like his brother did and not a bunch of 10y old newbie leader like misty or erika.
So ash is not lance but giovanni fan (hope you plan ash face him and not the usual rocket trio)
6/5/2017 c3 MewMaster89
I can not wait it's getting good and will Ash get an Eevee.
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »