for Trainer

6/5/2017 c2 MechaRex 2.0
Nice! This is now one of my favourite pokemon fics. Please update soon!

Before I leave, I have a few questions. Will Ash get a steel-type or a fairy-type pokemon? He's never got one of them in the entire series. Will he also get a dragon-type in Kanto? As for Ash's water-type, you could give him a Psyduck that could evolve into a powerful Golduck, but I guess he'll have a ton of problems with a dopey Psyduck by his side XD.
6/5/2017 c2 2QuestionableInactivity
Another great chapter! The way you started it off really got me interested and I read the entire chapter in one sitting. Jack is hilarious, I hope he doesn't stop travelling with Ash, lol. I also liked the training bits, although there weren't much. I know that it's hard to write training sessions of newbie pokémon, so I hope you detail each and every one of Ash's pokémon's training in future chapters.

Mareep was an interesting choice. I can't say I've seen that one in any other fic; it really shows that you're choice of pokémon is going to be really original.

I'm waiting for the next update! Good work!
5/31/2017 c2 1Korin Dragoon
Will you do the movies as chapters too?

Also if you accept OCs I have one you can use as a part-time character, someone who pops in for scene or two or a chapter before leaving to do it again later, like how Team Rocket's Jessie, James, and Meowth kept showing up to cause mischief and comic relief. Let me know and I'll pm you her profile.
5/25/2017 c2 Guest
I really like this fic not many are this well written or start with a bulbasaur
5/25/2017 c2 ScottSthero
Nice start to the story! Seems like they had a lot of advantages for rookie trainers with the absurd amount of tms Ash received and their starters move pool but that's ok. Their teams seem to be varied and that's cool because it's tiring seeing the same Pokémon in every fic. Keep up the good work!
5/19/2017 c1 Guest
whoa this is dope man good work :D
5/17/2017 c2 Waberjack
Really like the story so far, Bulbasaur is my favourite starter as well so glad to see a story where it's Ash's starter. Also looking forward to seeing the unique Pokemon Ash will get on his team if Natu and Mareep were indications.

One question though, in chapter 1 Oak said that they could have 8 Pokemon but 2 would be locked, does that mean locked during battle or just that the Pokemon can't leave the Pokeball because if it's the latter then it's no different from only being able to have 6. Just a bit confused.

Looking forward to more.
5/17/2017 c2 10draconic skysong
wooh your end note just proved what I thought when reading the summery. this ranks right up with traveler as one of my all time favorite pokemon ficts. pitty my Ash one stinks compared to these.

I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the great work!
5/17/2017 c2 106Dragonsrule18
This is absolutely amazing and I'm definitely favoriting this lovely fic and adding it to my community! I loved the banter between the friends and the personalities of the Pokemon! You have them written really well! Will Ash still get Charmander like he did in the anime?
5/17/2017 c1 Dragonsrule18
I think this story is amazing! Your Ash is a lot smarter than the canon one and I loved that he had a Bulbasaur and a Natu as I don't see those too often. I also liked Jack and Natalie, Jack especially as he was hilarious.
5/17/2017 c1 10WarsOfShadows
Another awesome chapter. You really had me when Ash got poisoned, but everything turned out okay. I wonder what the surprises are for next chaptermaybe his pokémon evolve? And I can't wait for PaulI assume it was he who you were talking about in your A/Nto appear in the story! Keep up the great work. I really think this has the potential to become one of the best.
5/17/2017 c2 silu785
Nice Story Boss :D. I really looking forward to new Chapters. Greetings form the nice little country Switzerland :D
5/17/2017 c2 7PraetorFable
Great chapter. Can't wait for more! I've been writing my own story which is very similar to this for a while, so this is super inspiring. Although it won't be out for a while, haha. I'm working on too many other at the moment. :)
5/16/2017 c1 MechaRex 2.0
Oh man! This was really interesting. A Bulbasaur is a unique choice for Ash's starter because mostly people go for froakie or Charmander, etc. Natu was also an interesting choice. Will she be Ash’s only psychic type in Kanto?

I also hit a few hindrances, though. What's the intranet? I mean, someone wouldn't just capitalise three letters in the middle of the word for nothing. Also, is there a reason as to why Red is so strong? I wouldn't expect any trainer, no matter how much time he spent training a day, to end up as a true champion after just one year of training.

Anyway, that's it for now. This may become a really good story, like Traveler, which is like one of the best out there. Please update soon!
5/11/2017 c1 PraetorFable
Great start! I'll be looking forward for more!
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »