for Trainer

5/7/2017 c1 1the depths of the Tartarus
So... No leaf?
4/28/2017 c1 2QuestionableInactivity
Seems like a start to a good fic. I read a few chapters of the Nomad, and I have to say that this is much better than that. Imma stick around for some more of this.

A few questions: Will there be more rivals? Will trainers make early bird appearances? Will there be more exotic/international pokémon? Will there be megas and Blast Burn/Frenzy Plant/Hydro Canon? Anyway, keep up the good work! Update quickly!
4/26/2017 c1 56Generalhyna
Potentially awsome...can my oc also appear in this
4/25/2017 c1 4DRADX
before i start reading i'd like to ask you if you can reread your summery, the first part was perfect but the second part needs to be worked on "with Ash become a legend of the ages, or will he become like any other ordinary trainer in the world?" i think that doesn't sound right, I think what your looking for would be " Will ash become a legend or will he become like any other trainer?" it looks much shorter but it would sound much batter and would get to what your trying say.
4/25/2017 c1 rockingchampif
Hey great start there...so ash has a brother who is a champion that would be awesome to have a battle with the champion before the leagues after he collects all gym badges...
Bulbasaur was a different choice since everybody who is writing there version of ash in stories ...great start and loved the chapter i have always liked Stories with TM's on them...hope you provide the training method and a little training methods imployed by ash that would be great...but for now i loved the first chapter it was great...
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36