for Trainer

9/26/2021 c28 17griffin blackwood
That was a good use of lorelai
9/26/2021 c28 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
good t see the team recovering from the whole team rocket ordeal
nice fight with the ice queen and testing to see where he stands
9/26/2021 c28 6OFARiolu
Will we be seeing a Glaceon soon?
9/20/2021 c1 yochan123
Wow what a time to discover your story! Thanks foe the ipdate’
9/9/2021 c27 gerran214
It has been so long since you updated that I almost forgot what story this was. And yes, no more angst Ash please.
9/9/2021 c27 Namittheking
this chapter was really intense but great. my only issue was baal. u made him too op. not only did he beat 3 of Ash's Pokemon, but even after having a broken jaw and so many other injuries, it was seemingly keeping up with fresh Pokemon of a champion's team. that just doesn't make sense especially since nidoking are not known for the defense but rather for their attack.
9/9/2021 c27 Strider
First you said there are psychic barriers but then there's none on Ash's side, which one is it?
9/9/2021 c27 StecV
Holy shiet, it's been a while since you last updated The beginning wasn't from HP's Goblet of Fire? Kinda had Voldemort vibe haha. Excelent chapter as always. Cheers!
9/9/2021 c27 Uday Sra
Awesome
9/9/2021 c27 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
9/8/2021 c27 Shadobladez
Great chapter, sooo many emotions running and the descriptive writing and images that were formed during the lead up, in the fights, and during the chaos was amazing, I loved this arc even though it was a crazy roller-coaster, keep up the great work and thank you! Cheers!
9/8/2021 c27 OFARiolu
You should put pokemon list at beginning of chapters so people can know the team and remember the nicknames for them before reading
9/8/2021 c27 3derpsnort
Dope
9/8/2021 c27 1KiteRider
nice to see some purposeful violence (necessary violence to extremes) happen in other pokemon Fics outside of Traveler! Well Done! this was truly a gripping chapter, I didnt even see Looker and Red's intervention coming!
9/8/2021 c27 Valentine Vulpes
This was such a powerful chapter! Wow loved it
530 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »