for Stand the Hazard 2 - Changing Fate

oh my god. Leia
10/11/2019 c11 moleluv
oohhh shiiit
7/8/2019 c11 4SnowflakesandMozart
I loves these oneshots. They move the story along quite quickly and show us the development of the characters and the galactic situation. I particularly liked the note about Obi-Wan's mission reports. Highly amusingand just like him!
9/30/2018 c11 Lamelinam
Oh my... A bit abrupt but it worked well in the snide, horror fairy tale tone Sidious used.
9/30/2018 c10 Lamelinam
Anakin please SHUT UP !
9/30/2018 c9 Lamelinam
Oh oh...! Did old Palpy actually made a mistake ?

Yeah. Nothing better happen to Leia after what happened to her in the alternate universe. T-T
9/30/2018 c8 Lamelinam
"Trees and sculptured buildings that spoke of thought and beauty" Nice.

Oh no, Leia...

"Water exploded into fire." The symbolism you've weaved into the little details that I find amazing ! We know that Naboo and Padme and water symbolize life and peace. It's no coincidence that Anakin's fall into the Dark side and despair was accompanied with a dip in a lava lake.

Oh... Vader knew about Leia?

"...and why did others live when she had died?" That antithesis was powerful...
9/30/2018 c7 Lamelinam
You write Palpatine so well. He seems so genuine and earnest and there isn't the slightest trace of him being evil... brrr!

Also nice jobs with Anakin and Padme's argument. You make them completely believable and realistic.
9/30/2018 c6 Lamelinam
I like the pacing of the action and then inquiries and /answers/.
I also love your theory about Padme's death. It is also cinematically supported that Anakin's 'death' and hers were linked. Why not Vader's survival, or, instead, that flicker of light inside himself.
9/30/2018 c5 Lamelinam
Goodness... what did Obi Wan or more likely Vader do to Luke's mind ?
9/30/2018 c3 Lamelinam
Hum I was deeply suspicious of Dr Firra because she was recommended by Palpatine, but now I'm holding back my judgement, especially if she allowed him to reach that conclusion.

A powerful episodes. Your dialogues are very well done, dynamic and emotional and witty. Humor and drama, fluff and tragedy are balanced very well. Good job!
9/30/2018 c2 Lamelinam
That scene with the three of them in the piloting seats... argh. That makes me feel so wistful. It would just need Leia for it to be perfect.

Lovely last scene. It's wonderful how they're working out how to make their family work while still having fulfilling jobs.
9/30/2018 c1 Lamelinam
Lol lol lol Flawless ending !
1/3/2018 c11 8Golden Bearded Dragon
Whoa, no. Absolutely not, you wrinkled fat toad of a man. Leave Anakin alone.

Also, this was a great addition and I'm off to read more!
11/15/2017 c7 ThunderSphinx
Padmé is pregnant is pregnant with twins, right? I really hope so. I really want Luke and Leia (both Lukes, hehe) to have that twin dynamic.

Please tell me there will be twins in Anakin and Padmé's future.

I also really hope that future Leia gets sent back too, hehehehe. That would be incredibly neat. :))
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »