for The Healer and the Beast

7/30/2019 c2 Guest
Update?
8/22/2018 c2 Identical Twins
Belle - Snow White and Hermione Granger - Rose Red

Belle - Snow White - Introverted

Hermione Granger - Rose Red - Extroverted

Intelligence Equals Isolation: Played straight at the beginning of the first book, but subverted later, when it becomes clear that Hermione is not particularly shy.

Intelligence Equals Isolation: Belle suffers this in Villeneuve due to its villagers' rampant Anti-Intellectualism and Stay in the Kitchen attitudes.

Belle and Hermione Granger — I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met during their childhood in canon. They practically have identical personalities, and they're both outcasts (at first) who grew up lonely — because they're clever bookworms who love to read. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood in canon, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different from each other yet extremely similar to each other, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other in canon… then Belle and Hermione would've had each other as identical twin sisters in canon, and neither Belle nor Hermione would have to be lonely outcasts so much at all, would they?
1/27/2018 c2 Guest
Thanks for this other chapter!
10/28/2017 c1 Identical Twins
Belle - Snow White and Hermione Granger - Rose Red

Belle - Snow White - Introverted

Hermione Granger - Rose Red - Extroverted

Belle and Hermione Granger — I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met during their childhood in canon. They practically have identical personalities, and they're both outcasts (at first) who grew up lonely — because they're clever bookworms who love to read. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood in canon, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different from each other yet extremely similar to each other, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other in canon…Belle and Hermione would've had each other as identical twin sisters in canon, and neither Belle nor Hermione would have to be lonely outcasts so much at all, would they?
7/15/2017 c1 LostGirl24
This was a great first chapter and I cannot wait to see where this story leads! :D
7/15/2017 c1 Identical Twins
Belle and Hermione Granger—I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met. They have practically identical personalities, and they both grew up lonely—because they're bookworms. I feel like if they ever met, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other at all. Also, they're different yet extremely similar, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other…Belle would've had any other more ways to befriend the other bookworms, and Hermione wouldn’t have to be lonely so much at all!
4/27/2017 c1 Identical Twins
No criticism nor anything else bothersome nor negative at all but Belle's a name so it should be capital b at the beginning of the girl's name, shouldn't it, ReiHino1997?
4/26/2017 c1 10MistyMermaid97
I could easily make Hermione and belle twins in this one, but it is set in the founders era
4/26/2017 c1 Guest
More chapters of Veronica and the Beast please?
4/26/2017 c1 Guest
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry you don't know about Hermione and Belle being twins at all but still, are you able to easily make up any other more Beauty and the Beast Harry Potter AU crossover stories about Belle and Hermione being identical twin sisters or not at all?
4/26/2017 c1 MistyMermaid97
It is using the 2017 version. And I don't know about Hermione and Belle being twins, I was think more along the lines of Hermione is the descentent of Veronica and the beast
4/26/2017 c1 Identical Twins
"They're identical twins, they're girls." "Isn't that great, honey? Two beautiful little girls. I'll call the younger one, Hermione and the older one, Belle." "I'm so very happy. I have two wonderful daughters." Both parents smiled. "You can take them home tomorrow morning." "Thanks." "I'm so excited, daughters!"
4/26/2017 c1 Identical Twins
Why We Need More Characters Like Belle And Hermione? Emma Watson portrayed these strong, smart women perfectly! Emma Watson has been charming the hearts of many since she started out in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in 2001. A new younger generation will know her as Belle instead of Hermione, and honestly, I’m ok with that. While I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and I love Hermione, I also love Disney and Belle! (We can introduce them to Hermione later). She stunned in Beauty and the Beast, and you can truly see how great of an actress (and singer) she is! Both stories are filled with magic, love, and fierceness! Emma is known for being a feminist, her work with women’s rights, and showing how women can be strong! Her two most famous roles, Belle and Hermione, signify just that.
These women have many things in common. Here are some of the reasons why we aspire to be like them… Both bookworms, these characters show that just because women read doesn’t mean they are weird, odd, or boring. They are smart! They both fall in love with the underdog, instead of the guy who everyone wants. They are very brave. Belle volunteered to take her father’s place and Hermione defeated the giant chess board and faced a troll.
They are caregivers. Their loved ones are the most important thing and they would do anything for them. Neither one is afraid to speak their minds.
Dancing with the ones they love is something they enjoy. They both believe in magic and live in a big castle. Beautiful - inside and out. There are more comparisons between these strong, heroic characters, and many little girls aspire to be like them! Emma Watson was perfect to play both parts! We need more characters like Belle and Hermione to show us that women are not just a pretty face, but smart, brave, and fierce. Relive the Tale as Old as Time in theaters now!

•Intelligence Equals Isolation: Belle (2017 remake) suffers this in Villeneuve due to its villagers' rampant Anti-Intellectualism and Stay in the Kitchen attitudes.

•Harry Potter has Hermione Granger in the first book until she, Ron and Harry become friends. Her intelligence and condescending attitude led to most people disliking her. Their teasing led to her crying in the bathroom. Subverted in every book after that, where she's still kind of a know-it-all but is generally well-liked by her fellow Gryffindors.
Word of God states that Albus Dumbledore was like this for most of his life, to such a degree, in fact, that it drove him straight into the company of Gellert Grindelwald, the greatest Dark Wizard in history at the time.

What if Belle (2017 remake) and Hermione Granger were born to be identical twin sisters?
What if Belle (2017 remake) was the big older identical twin sister? What if Hermione Granger was the little younger identical twin sister?
4/26/2017 c1 Identical Twins
8 Ways "Beauty and the Beast" Is Exactly Like "Harry Potter"
Belle is basically Hermione 2.0. Watching Disney's new live-action Beauty and the Beast brought on a weird case of déjà vu — and no, I don't just mean it reminds me of the original animated version. Upon reflection, I realized it has a ton of random overlaps with Harry Potter, the film franchise that launched Emma Watson to superstardom. In light of these similarities, her role as Belle feels totally meant to be.
At the New York City premiere of Beauty and the Beast in 2017. At the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in 2001.

1. In both movies, Emma Watson stars as an ambitious only child. With no brothers or sisters to distract her, Belle dreams of a life outside her tiny village and Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series is the hard-working only child born to Muggle parents.

2. Belle and Hermione are both serious bookworms.
Belle's home village has a tiny library with just one shelf of books. When she sees the Beast's massive collection, she's awestruck. Hermione doesn't just appreciate books — she can't fathom why anyone wouldn't.

3. Both stories are set in fancy castles in Europe. The Beast's castle is in France while Hogwarts is in Scotland.

4. Both castles are filled with independent-minded magical objects.
In Beauty and the Beast, the curse that turned the prince into a beast also turned his servants into objects — Lumiere became a candelabra, Cogsworth became a clock, and so on. Hogwarts has its Sorting Hat, an assortment of portraits that think and speak, and suits of armor that sing Christmas carols.

5. Emma rocks a cloak in each movie.
A short brown cloak over her blue dress as Belle... and a long black cloak with a Gryffindor scarf as Hermione. I've never worn a cloak, but I wonder if Emma must be constantly shivering. Someone bring her a zippered fleece!

6. Popular, athletic hotties are always after her. If you forget the part about the Beast, Beauty and the Beast is basically a jump-cut of Gaston — the war hero who eats five dozen eggs for breakfast every morning — proposing marriage to Belle about 600 times in a row. (She says no just as often.) In Harry Potter, Hermione winds up briefly dating Bulgarian Quidditch star Viktor Krum.

7. Her actual love interests occasionally forget their manners.
Whether they're losing their temper... or just stuffing their faces.

8. Each character wears an ICONIC dress to a fancy dance.

For Belle, it's a yellow ball gown when the Beast asks her to join him for an evening of dancing. For Hermione, it's this ruffled pink Yule Ball dress that has been on my birthday wishlist every year since 2005 (I'm still waiting). And both dances were way more glam than prom will ever be. Ugh.

What if Belle (Beauty and the Beast remake 2017) and Hermione were born to be identical twin sisters?
4/26/2017 c1 Identical Twins
What if Veronica and Belle were Hermione's sisters? What if Veronica was Hermione's older sister too? What if Hermione was Veronica's other little sister? What if Belle and Hermione were identical twin sisters?
17 Page 1 2 Next »