for The Prince's Fancy

11/22/2020 c17 AyeJimmy123
Noice
7/6/2020 c9 Guest
The Dragonborn killed Alduin, who was literally going to EAT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE... STOP NERFING HIM!
He would utterly decimate this little bitch (Corypheus) and his ugly Not-Elder Scrolls-Dragon.
1/17/2020 c7 FriggleBerry
The POV in this story is really really weird. Its following a lot of stuff at the same time I really wish it would just have been from the mc cause what’s the point of making the fucking Dragonborn a background character in the story he doesn’t feel prominent or important what so ever. Idk it killed the story for me I want the story I read to make sense
1/17/2020 c4 FriggleBerry
If only this story followed the oc and not the herald
11/22/2019 c17 Shadow Wolf 15846
nice! cant wait for the next chapter!
8/29/2019 c10 Guest
There are a lot more then sixteen dedric princes
8/29/2019 c5 Guest
Shouts have nothing to do with magic. They aren’t actually shouts it’s merely a language with power in every word. It’s not that any magic is being channeled but that he is bending the fabric of reality to his will by speaking.
8/29/2019 c4 Guest
Your going about the story horribly, I and I assume many others came here to read about the Dragonborn in this new world and his perspective and intake and how his presence affects things. So far he have only been in the inquisitors POV aside from about two times.
8/29/2019 c2 Guest
Bro is he seriously playing the crappy Japanese manga amnesia card.
12/23/2018 c11 Nikkless
the mc is so useless in this its annoying
12/23/2018 c9 Nikkless
dont really think that the dragon could have killed Volyn. he is the damn dragonborn.
you are nerfing the dragonborn quite a lot
12/23/2018 c5 Nikkless
he also could have taken blood of an animal
12/23/2018 c5 Nikkless
mpst of the chapters just feels like its recap from the game.
12/23/2018 c3 Nikkless
useless chapter nothing new. same as the game
12/23/2018 c3 Nikkless
hope mc will help them and not go on a killing spree
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »