for Lily in the Maelstrom

2/26/2021 c12 1blisscity
I’m really disappointed on how easy she divulge the secret of her clan to Naruto. I mean- I get that they are friends but... she’s risking the safety of her clan, her whole family by telling Naruto their secret. To me, it’s a very very idiotic move.
2/14/2021 c16 Jinhara
Man, this was my favorite arc. So wholesome. I really loved how you portrayed the canon characters, and the detail you gave to chakra and taijutsu training. I didn't even review the last few chapters because I kept reflexively clicking the "Next" button...
2/14/2021 c9 Jinhara
Ahhh, it's my sunshine boy!
2/14/2021 c8 Jinhara
It probably sucks for clan members who actually want to be mothers. I sort of feel for Asagao, but I hope she doesn't take things too far. Also, congrats on tackling NaNoWriMo!
2/14/2021 c3 Jinhara
Good, you deserve them!
2/14/2021 c2 Jinhara
I am so curious how the dynamic between the two kids is going to develop
2/14/2021 c1 Jinhara
To answer your question, yes, the summary definitely drew me in because it has so much determined spirit on behalf of the narrator. Although I was almost turned away by the cheesy one-liner in parenthesis at the beginning of the chapter. But yo, I'm strapping in for the ride, this definitely seems like it's gonna be a time! Super hyped, love the concept.
8/8/2020 c22 SamMayDay89
Honestly I wasn't sure about reading this story because it seemed like it was going to be vary different from most stories I have seen. This was the best naruto story I have ever read! Maybe the best story I have read in a vary long time! The concept and the story line are so original that I was pulled in the whole time and i just wanted more! Your writing style is also amazing at no point did I have a hard time reading this! Thank you for writing such a great story and I really do hope to see a sequal. I have been writing and reading fanfic since 2004 and this story really made me remember why I love fanfic over books.
5/16/2020 c22 Cindy
I'll be 100% honest in saying I've avoided this story for a few weeks because I didn't know this story would have a sequel and I didn't want to reach the end *whistles innocently*. I'm absolutely blushing and forget that people actually read reviews :'D

I'm so sorry someone was spreading hate and calling you misogynistic. Honestly, the only way I think someone could even see that (if you squint an tilt your head 80 degrees) is because of Asagao's personality of an overbearing "mother hen" figure. Just like there's toxic masculinity, there's also toxic femininity - where all the things Asagao was doing weren't bad by themselves, but Asagao was just taking *everything* to the extreme (like the line between caring or jealous vs stalkerish or controlling).

Anyway, I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm so excited for what's to come and I genuinely hope everything's okay for you in these interesting times. And I should really finally sign up for a fanfic account. Though I actually plan on changing my name eventually so I won't be going by Cindy online anymore :)
5/16/2020 c21 Cindy
There's going to be a sequel?! I didn't expect that but I'm definitely down for it!
5/10/2020 c22 4The-handprint-onthe-window
Why would anyone ever want to be a ninja in kiri
4/30/2020 c20 Cindy
It's so sad so many people are reading this story but there's so few reviews :( Tbh I almost didn't read this story because I tend to go to the story with the most reviews, but I'm happy I gave this a chance. I really think it's because you've redefined a world we all think we knew, and this truly feels like a fresh new story. I really don't know how we'd contribute, but sending my love and great tea.
4/29/2020 c17 Cindy
I wasn't sure how Oni's travels would compare to Konoha, but I'm absolutely in love with this storyline! I'm wondering what's happening to Oni's senses, and why these developments are happening now. Is it because she came in contact with a member of the Hare cult, the "other" children? I wonder if we will meet the Hare cult again and if they will be to Oniyuri what the Akatsuki are to Naruto. I'm getting closer to the most resent update :( soon I'll have to wait like everyone else ;)
4/27/2020 c14 Cindy
I'm always happy for more casual nonbinary rep :D One thing I'm questioning is how Oniyuri knows this story if she dies at 100. I guess I'm used to reading fics from before the series was finished, I'm shocked an OC made it through the whole thing xD

I find that I already can't wait for Oni to come back to Konoha, but I'm also curious as to how she'll handle her time outside the village. I like your method of world-building.
4/27/2020 c22 1Emrys Ivy
Thank you for making this story! I look forward to the sequel and finally seeing Oniyuri interactions in Konoha on her path to be a Ninja!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »