for Hogan vs Quark

4/14/2019 c1 Lel
Great story. Can you write a crossover with Deep Space 9 and another war series from the era, Combat with Vic Morrow? Would be nice to see how Sisko and Sergeant Saunders get along.
8/1/2018 c4 Marvelmyra
To my 'Sisters' please calm down.! Ferengi are horrid about women.! The only saving grace and the beginings of Ferengi female's lib started because of Quark's Mother who managed to snag the Grand Naggus himself by managing to out-ferengi half thee planet : ) Do try to rent the Star Trek DS-9 cds to find out about all this fun and games. ( Oomak is stroking the ears, the Ferengi erogenious zones. Weird huh ? )
7/20/2018 c12 10Frog1
I'm surprise that Nog didn't get a lecture or letter from Hogan about being a cadet; or not fully stopping his uncle for the stunt he intended to pull on Earth in past.
1/2/2018 c12 76snooky-9093
I just knew 42 would show up again! Loved Odo’s Interaction with Hogan. Abs the last line was priceless.
1/2/2018 c11 snooky-9093
Oh, this is getting good. Loved the little details in this chapter...Odo turning his finger into a letter opener for ex.
1/2/2018 c10 snooky-9093
What’s a class action lawsuit? Hahaha!
1/2/2018 c9 snooky-9093
Are these real rules? (Embarrassed to admit I’ve never read them)..
1/2/2018 c8 snooky-9093
Never provoke the Borg. Wise words. Interesting explanation for actions in previous chapters. And I’ll have to go back and read that story.
1/2/2018 c7 snooky-9093
My goodness. I have no idea what you have up your sleeve at this point.
1/2/2018 c6 snooky-9093
42...and now I have to erase the visual of our fantasy island ferengis in white suits.

This was hilarious.
1/2/2018 c5 snooky-9093
Hogan is not only smart, but decent, and he knows what he has to do. Meanwhile, I was taken by your flashback...I hope you will expand on this, either in the story, or in the future...can't help but love H/C.
8/1/2017 c4 6KaeKaeD
interesting to see how hogan cons quark
5/3/2017 c4 76snooky-9093
A no-win scenario would make a good training exercise. Nice. So many good tidbits in this chapter. You make a good point about what was found in the spacecraft. Unless the data pads were set to the Ferengi language. But chances are there had to be some English in there. .
5/3/2017 c3 snooky-9093
version of a used car salesman! LOL. Quark is smart in his own way, but I sense his greed will be his downfall. Hogan is a good judge of character, so I'm betting on our colonel here, but we will see.
5/3/2017 c2 snooky-9093
Well, I anticipate a lot of wheeling and dealing. Hogan's smart, and I'm glad he is questioning his sexism.
23 Page 1 2 Next »