for Human Decision Required

3/7/2018 c1 Spinnerets
I loved this show when I discovered it on Foxtel when I was at university. Thankyou for expanding this story universe for me in such a positive way.
12/27/2017 c1 72Beth6787
These are great. I’ve recently been re-watching Season 1 (not a fan of season 2 I’m afraid). When they first aired in the mid Seventies I was only a teenager but I remember thinking how much better the concept was than so much other science fiction at the time. On the whole, it was believable and nearly half a century later that still holds true.

It’s a shame there is so little fanfic on this series. I will have to help you the-dress the balance. I have written a few JC stories for Star Trek Voyager in recent weeks but feel it is time for a change of focus.

I do hope you keep being inspired and create. Few more gems in 2018.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love Beth
6/20/2017 c1 Guest
O seu estilo é muito próprio e consegue dar profundidade aos personagens ao mesmo tempo que completa a sequência da história!
Espero por mais e obrigado por publicar.
6/20/2017 c1 coachsone
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
5/19/2017 c1 frieke
Like you, I rediscovered the Fandom 3 years ago for the first time since the 70's. I never knew of the existence of fanfiction. I really like your take on the aftermath of Breakaway and the way you softened the characters a bit. This is what I imagined Helena and John to be when they are not in command mode. Looking forward to more of your stories.
4/28/2017 c1 beyondthesea
I love your story and the previous one. Thanks for sharing!
4/28/2017 c1 carol
well done, beautifully written
4/27/2017 c1 Sylvia
Again a wonderful story. So glad you want to share them with us.
Love to see more of them on this website.
4/27/2017 c1 Guest
Another winner! I hope you keep writing.
4/26/2017 c1 Diane
Wow very well written. Just loved how you beautifully captured the characters of John and Helena.
4/26/2017 c1 Annabelle
Nice story with my favorite characters. Please continue.
4/26/2017 c1 Gabriela
I loved reading your story, Hope. Its so well written, the characters personalities so well depicted that I, honestly, liked it so very much. Im a huge fan thanks a lot for your story.
4/25/2017 c1 Aguia
Please do keap writing . Hoje catch and delivery of caracteres personality is graet.
4/25/2017 c1 Guest
I like your take on their 1st meeting, and how you wrote their next encounter softly subdued but yet nearly intimate in the desire for connection and normalcy. Really enjoying your stories, hope you continue to post

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service