FanFiction.Net
for one floo under

6/22/2018 c14 3Nebresh
some are real fun, some, I don't really get, but do keep on!
6/22/2018 c11 Nebresh
this is just beautiful!
6/2/2018 c10 2KariTheFae
ARE YOU SGITTING ME, CRUMPLE HORNED SNORCACKS ARE CASSOWARIES, NOPE, I AM ON THE NOPE TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE, THOSE THINGS ARE EVIL INCARNATE.
4/23/2018 c14 1Cemalidor
Ok, I think that's something I'd like to see expanded if possible. :XD
4/22/2018 c12 Guest
Well then, this is pretty interesting...
4/22/2018 c12 Guest
It's spelled prophecy, not prophesy, you should fix that.
4/22/2018 c13 Guest
legilimency, not Legilimancy
4/22/2018 c14 Guest
I liked the bit of worldbuilding, pretty neat, a shame it wasn't turned into a full story, would have loved to see Dumbledore getting his ass kicked by MI5 and MI6 after the deaths he caused.
Makes sense to have Harry be vehemently against going to Hogwarts, to Dumbledore's chagrin, if Dumbledore stays alive that is.
I would imagine him being a high priority target after the incident if a black ops department is lurking around somewhere.
4/22/2018 c14 Guest
It's spelled prophecy, not prophesy.
Noun vs verb
4/22/2018 c14 Treant Balewood
Interesting thanks for Writing
4/22/2018 c14 5Godogma
Yeah, that was a mess... First you put Harry with Logan aka Wolverine and Professor Xavier and then had Albus ambushing MI5/MI6 agents to try and kidnap him before finally he was at Moira MacTaggart's for some reason...

Since this is just a random ficlet I figure you won't go back and fix it but as it currently sits that's a big plot hole. The second one with time passing I could believe but directly contradicting yourself the first time really screwed things up.
4/22/2018 c14 21Joe Fenton
Nice way to work the MCU into Harry Potter. Would love to see this developed.
4/22/2018 c14 Armiture
This is a good read and a new way to cross Marvel with Harry Potter. I like that a failed ritual put active X-genes in all Squibs and their descendents. I do wonder if perhaps the ritual had been meant to drain the millions of Squibs to enhance the power of The Dark Mistress.
4/22/2018 c14 1Rubel
Neat. an interesting blending of the two franchises. makes me wonder if any of the more esoteric x villains will show like Apocalypse or Sinister.
4/4/2018 c13 Difdi
With that vassalage clause, I find myself wondering - how many Ravenclaws (to say nothing of Hermione) will have sworn fealty to Harry by the time he finishes eating breakfast?
122 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »