FanFiction.Net
for Love Messages

11/16/2018 c1 Guest
Hey faggot, stop killing nick
1/29/2018 c1 Guest
esto es para cortarse las venas buaaa
7/8/2017 c1 2techno02
damn the warning is an understatement.
this is one of the few fanfics ive ever read that made me actually cry; nailed what makes me cry over a story, even a character growing old and dying (which i didnt expect to be here because i never read stories with the plot that the main characters are old and die because it hits me really hard for some reason)
4/29/2017 c1 Guest
...shit, it's nauseating..
4/27/2017 c1 1DrummerMax64
An incredibly sad but well written little one-shot. And at least Nick eventually found solace in that recording of theirs.
4/27/2017 c1 CottonCandyCrazy
... wow. That's deep.
4/27/2017 c1 1hellion117
I hate you so dam badly right now...
anyway seemed really rushed ahh if you expand on it... it might take off
4/27/2017 c1 WhatsItToYa
OMG! SO SAD! I CANT GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD. (TTOTT) why did you have to make this! He didn't have to die! None of them had to you Mongolian!
4/27/2017 c1 ghost509
Too lazy to sign into my account. So Judy and Fin are alive?
4/27/2017 c1 Guest
Oh shit. I'm crying. Thanks man.
4/27/2017 c1 2Bgnsteal
Ok, hi, I'm his friend he was talking about. Pretty much with the future messages or voice mail recording is the same.

When he first did them I had no idea that he could send future texts. But then we both thought it would be messed up Bc if he died. I would still get them. And how heartbreaking that would be. So he stopped. For a while. But he started it up again not too long ago, Bc I would make my voice mails (when he calls me) as if I'm there and I'm not. And it would bug him to the point every time we are on the phone he is like "it's not you is it" so I got my dad to do the voice recording and we all thought it was funny.

But Buddykins, also recently added new future messages for 100 years in the future, and every 3 years. So trust me. He's up for heart breaking feels in real life too. (Bc again he could die, or we might not be talking OR we are still close and either why it would be heart breaking.)

But yes. He would do the exACT same thing as nick. He plays that stunt also. All the time.

But yes. This story has a bunch of feels that he jerked my feels sack too much (the "jerk my feel sack" is something he tells me all the time. (-_-#)