for 72 Days

1/12 c11 Guest
Woah I wasn’t that! This was a really cool idea and I think you did it justice! Thank you so much for writing and completing this. I enjoyed it so so much!
8/4/2019 c12 Guest
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... I always wanted Sasuke to die in the end protecting Married and go out with a bang! You did
3/14/2019 c12 Xemenon
Great story. It's really a gem hidden under craps.
2/12/2018 c12 4ThePunnerLeJoueurdeMots081201
Incredible story! Yours is one of the rare NaruHina fics I would describe as close to perfect. Though I do think there should have been more romantic moments between our favorite characters, this was incredibly beautiful. I feel bad about Sasuke, though, and believe me, I'm NOT one of his fans.

Thank you for this amazing fanfic!
1/24/2018 c12 4RavenShadow
This was a wonderful story, thank you for sharing this with us.
1/16/2018 c12 BoxingRoo
this is a nice little story, I could of found it better if I didn't had 'Sayo-nara' (from Doki Doki Literature Club!) playing in the back ground.
1/14/2018 c12 Guest
Kill yourself, virgin.
1/15/2018 c11 16zigmas
Oh, funny, *SPOILER* (see my comment to ch.10) DID happen, loool!
1/15/2018 c12 zigmas
YESSS!
I was right to not ignore this story indefinitely.
It actually ended in a good way, yay!
Though when I saw Epilogue, I was worried that you'd make a troll-dick-move and REVERSE the situation with WHAT is the illusion and what isn't.
Thanks for NOT doing so, really.
Also, I'm pretty sure that Naruto WILL find a way to resurrect Sasuke Sr. to introduce him to Sasuke Jr. just to annoy the former, mwahahaha.
Oh, and BEARDED Naruto?
LOL!
6/12/2017 c11 Guest
Awwwww. Sasuke played wingman.
6/12/2017 c11 Apollodorus13
I need mOre. Did he still get the eyes at the end? Did she say yes?
6/12/2017 c11 jenuzumaki
I wasn't expecting that... So that's why Hinata didn't even kiss him because it wasn't really her, it was an illusion created by Sasuke. Well, at least Naruto has a chance to be happy...
6/12/2017 c11 46Wolvmbm
Everyone deserves another chance to be happy. This was Naruto's second chance at making things go right this time.
Thank you for such a tale and keep up the good work.
6/12/2017 c11 11nightwind83
ok did not see that coming
6/11/2017 c10 flornoir
Damn, I can't believe their time is over. I'm so bummed that in all that time there wasn't a KISS! Why, may I ask, after knowing her fate and finally spending time with Naruto did she not just go for it? How does she look in reality, is her condition one where she breaks down visually or is she just frozen until death?
24 Page 1 2 Next »