for Interrupted

4/29/2017 c1 Spiigrl
This was really good Terp. Thanks.
4/29/2017 c1 1BlueTigress
fantastic "deleted scene" I really needed a happening for them after this episode!
4/29/2017 c1 2itsfridaysomewhere
**feels**
4/29/2017 c1 CodyC3482
So cute thankyou
4/29/2017 c1 21Vilian
I was so disappointed with that scene in the actual episode I literally hit the desk with my forehead :D "Almost" is not enough for these two, not after so many episodes of angst. Glad you filled in the gap, will gladly read whatever else you may write on the topic.
4/29/2017 c1 LucindaG
*****HAPPY DANCE*****
A million Heart Eyes!
4/29/2017 c1 2Skeeter69
This is wonderful! It's so satisfying to see these thoughts put into words. You have an excellent understanding of deep emotions and human relationships combined with your talent for writing. Thank you for giving voice to the richness of the custom made relationships between the Blindspot characters. I've been a fan of your writing from the beginning of the show and thought it was past time for me to let you know that. Hopefully we'll get many more episodes for you to be inspired by. Love the Blindspot cast of characters.
4/29/2017 c1 67LAIsobel
I was just thinking what the hell they cannot leave us hanging like this!
I hope they will come back to that beautiful moment in the next ep. It was so so them. Jane had her doubts but seeing Weller that excited, that look hehad before when Sawyer interrupted them... They just need to get back to it!
Thanks for posting!
It would have been so great if the girls just have been a few seconds late...
4/29/2017 c1 13gypsyscarfwoman
Happy sigh. Much better. I forgive you now, Patterson! :)
4/29/2017 c1 bookishgirl-love
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I JUST DIED. I WAS SMILING AND CHUCKLING THE WHOLE TIME, THIS IS SO CUTE! And I love it that Patterson realized she had interrupted. I love love it. I will reread it a couple of times and after that I will probably be able to produce more coherent sentences hahaha.

Never stop writing or driving!
4/29/2017 c1 Starunicorn
*Sigh* you made my day. It's so sweet.
4/29/2017 c1 16Scousedancer
Totally loved this story! That the two of them care and love one another has never been in doubt, but the way they've come together now is perfect, and feels so natural. I adored the "deleted scenes", as I could totally see it happening on screen. Glad too it was Kurt who made the move and showed Jane how much he cares, even better she took the chance on her feeling and create a future with Kurt.
More please - more!