for Avalon

5/20 c1 Guest
Please continue, you’re doing a wonderful job!
8/12/2019 c8 MiddleEarthBarbi
This story is absolutely fantastic. Such a different type of fanfiction, but in a good way. I love the fact our heroes are celebrating the many victories they have achieved, and how you explained and answered what would have been the main plot points for a final season(s). Seeing them in a different environment, relaxed and enjoying the plateau for a change was such a nice change to read. You put it togethr wonderfully, you captured the characters in the different types of settings, and it was very well written.
I have been reading lost word fanfictions off anf on since the show premiered in 1999. Thank you for the wonderful nostalgia.
If you ever decide to continue this and write a season 4, I would love to help you.
11/14/2018 c8 Guest
Please continue
12/14/2017 c2 27BLS91090
It's really great to see a Lost World fanfic nowadays. I've watched this series since it was originally out in the late 1999's. Thanks for writing this! :)
7/18/2017 c8 Hera
I don't know why people that read the lost world fanfics are so harsh, seriously! First let me thank you for keeping those awesome caracters alive and second don't let anyone tell you how to write! The lost world was never a realistic show and had many historical mistakes and we loved it anyway so if people are not happy with what you write let them be!
I hope you'll keep writing! Take care!
7/11/2017 c1 Guest
Is this to continue or is it finish? Please to continue it i love much of it.
5/3/2017 c1 Rita Skitter
I personally liked the story. It's a bit slow, not much happens, but I actually like the essence of slow living, hedonism and minimalism. It reminds me of instagram and the slow-life culture it promotes. Keep up the good work and ignore the trolls!
5/3/2017 c3 1A Bird in a Gilded Cage
Constructive criticism (like the one by sybermann) is more than welcome, but calling me names and posting hateful pointless comments won't be tolerated. I'm going to delete every comment that contains swear words.

But first I would like to know, why are you doing this? Why are you being so hateful? What have I done to deserve such treatment? It's OK that you don't like my story. But it is definitely not alright to behave in such manner.
5/3/2017 c1 sybermann
This is an interesting premise that unfortunately you haven’t quite carried off. One assumes that English is not your first language? That is not a criticism but an observation, some of your dialogue and descriptions are a little lost in translation. An example would be comparing stars to rough diamonds. Rough diamonds are just that, unpolished and uncut stones. Stars are usually compared to the finished article.
Marguerite says she is to become Malone’s publisher? I don’t quite see that working as she has no connections or experience as a writer or publisher. I do see her starting a jewellery business though.
You sex scenes are very cheesy to be frank; the detail you use to describe the physical act is clumsy and reeks of inexperience. Marguerite is a sexually experienced woman and would probably teach Roxton a thing or two rather than the other way around. I don’t think your story needs these scenes and writing them isn’t your strong point.
5/3/2017 c2 sybermann
Your paragraph about the peerage and titles doesn’t work. It’s just you dumping information into the story. It doesn’t add to the story and isn’t strictly correct. As a younger son of an Earl Roxton would have been styled The Honourable John Roxton. The title does not always relate to the estate or part of the country they are from. Until Roxton’s father died it is likely that Roxton held a subsidiary title.
5/3/2017 c3 sybermann
Your story clunks along with some odd descriptions, the Amazon warrior would she really swim in long white dress and jump out of the water? It just sounds odd. Then you have her say she was handling a dozen girls in the pond? That sounds like she having a sexual romp with them.
You say that Malone is worried because he feels cowardly for stabbing Mordren in the back. To stab someone in the back is a metaphor for being a traitor. You haven’t quite understood its meaning. If Malone knifed Mordren in the back in order to kill him, it’s not the same thing.
5/3/2017 c4 sybermann
Marguerite would not say things like I’m totally up for it its far too modern!
Bonfire night in England did not include fireworks until much later in the 20th century.
5/3/2017 c5 sybermann
I’m not sure which Church you are referring to re the abstinence from alcohol? Wine is an important part of many Christian acts of worship.
Cuttings from plants would not really be planted directly into the ground; they are put into a pot first.
I doubt Roxton would know what flowers he had in his gardens at Avebury! It is highly likely that there were roses in the formal gardens.
You are a little muddled with your Arthurian legends too. Parsifal was Percival.
I am unsure as to why journalists would be asking Challenger if he found Lord Roxton handsome?!
5/3/2017 c6 sybermann
This chapter is confusing mainly because we don’t know much about the battle for the plateau. Abigail says Marguerite was the baby who would change the “war” but we don’t know how or why. All we know is that Malone killed Mordren.
Marguerite would not have been born in “the hospital” (the hospital is an American term) which hospital? Marguerite would have been born at home not in a hospital. Hospital births did not happen in England in 1894. Who switched her and why?
Its Eton not Eaton College.
You’ve info dumped about massage techniques, I very much doubt that Roxton would massage marguerite like that. It’s again too modern and where would Roxton have learned massage? It just doesn’t fit with Roxton’s character or the story.
Education was important to the upper classes. Sons and daughters were very well educated at the time. Lady Roxton would have been educated at home with a governess.
How and when did Marguerite get a double diploma from Oxford? A diploma is a post graduate award. When did Marguerite study for her degree? She was busy being Parsifal during the war when according to your timeline she is 20 in 1914? She was a jewel thief in Paris prior to that and spent time in China so quite where she found the time to study at Oxford is a mystery. Women at Oxford were in the minority. Marguerite certainly wouldn’t have the connections to get a place to study there.
You also need to look at women suffrage in the UK, you have just lifted text from Wikipedia and info dumped again. The information you have is incorrect.
5/3/2017 c7 sybermann
Marguerite is predictably pregnant.
19 Page 1 2 Next »